Whats wrong with buying a Sears/Craftsman?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hmmmm....I didn't know that! :confused3:

Yeah it was on the news this morning. I thought it was kind of funny when they said they were closing some locations and never said why. The only conclusion I can come to is there not making enough to pay there overhead in those location.

Threads
Yeah it was on the news this morning. I thought it was kind of funny when they said they were closing some locations and never said why. The only conclusion I can come to is there not making enough to pay there overhead in those location.

Yeah that could be why. :rolleyes:

CauZey

Threads
And McDonalds is going to close 1300 stores this year. So don't buy a Big Mac

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Lol got me on that one

kunzmower

Forum Newbie
Threads
You guy know that sears does not make there own mowers , most are AYP which was bought by Husqvarna
other made by AYP poulan weedeater . sometimes sears uses other brands there zero turn a few years back was a
simplicity. I do like there website for looking up parts , they give you the real manufactorer part number , I can tell
looking at the number who made it . I own a lawnmower shop . http:kunzmowerservice.com

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
You guy know that sears does not make there own mowers , most are AYP which was bought by Husqvarna
other made by AYP poulan weedeater . sometimes sears uses other brands there zero turn a few years back was a
simplicity. I do like there website for looking up parts , they give you the real manufactorer part number , I can tell
looking at the number who made it . I own a lawnmower shop . http:kunzmowerservice.com

Most everyone here does know this but thank you for posting it again for those that do not know.
I my self do like AYP mowers I think they are built good and easy to work on and like you said easy to look up parts and get them.

A

AmericanTurf

Crapmans are not professional grade. If people are going to call themselves professional lawn companies they should have pro grade equipment. Push mowers are obsolete and useless anyway. Rookies is what I say. haha. By the way how much do the crapmans push mowers weigh? Hahahahahaha

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Crapmans are not professional grade. If people are going to call themselves professional lawn companies they should have pro grade equipment. Push mowers are obsolete and useless anyway. Rookies is what I say. haha. By the way how much do the crapmans push mowers weigh? Hahahahahaha

I think everyone knows that craftsman is not for pro lawn care.
Looking back I see you have been told that most of the members are NOT lawn care pros.

I know you can not answer this but why should a homeowner with a 1 acre yard not buy a craftsman riding mower?
Try and give some fasts about what is wrong with them.

A

AmericanTurf

Fact is they are not pro grade. They are heavy and hard to start. They are sold at crap sears by a teenager.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Fact is they are not pro grade. They are heavy and hard to start. They are sold at crap sears by a teenager.

So I was right you can't answer the question.