Warm weather

Snapperfreak

Threads
Here in northern CA we are finally getting some decent rain, and quite a bit of snow up in the hills. Hope it continued through spring, we really need it. So far so good. As for temps, we hid a week or so recently where the lows were around freezing, scraping ice off the cars in the morning. Last week or two has been pretty normal, lows around 40/highs around mid 50s. Bering here my while life I'd be in bad shape if I went somewhere that had ice and snow as a winter norm. I'm just happy to see the rain!

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Snow is nice till New Years. After that I can't stand it. I hate the cold.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nothing to like about it! Dry skin, hard starts, more traffic, more gas and the list goes on.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
The one and only thing I like it the time to take a break from lawn care. But by February I'll be itching to mow again.

Two things I HATE, snow removal and mowing grass. I am itching for summer time repairs. Repair work is very slow right now which is normal for the winter months other then a snowblower or two might come in through the snow season, that is if we get any snow.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
The same here, my wife doesn't have to go outside and move snow when its -0 in a wind blown snow storm.

There is nothing worse than a wind that pushes snow onto my neck while I am snowblowing!

The one and only thing I like it the time to take a break from lawn care. But by February I'll be itching to mow again.

Yeah, I like the breack, but it gets long here. Start working again in April.