Warm weather

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Here in upper NY the weather sure has been unreal. Today its calling for temperatures in the low 70's. We had no plowable snow so far. I just know it wouldn't last but sure hoping. I may even have a nice December motorcycle ride today seeing they haven't needed to salt the roads yet.

Mikel1

Threads
Yeah, mid 70's here over the weekend and again today. Had to turn the AC back on.
Since your in NY enjoy it while you can.:cool:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
It has been above 10*C/50*F here in Scotland for the past few days, even had to open the window in the car yesterday! AT 18:00!!

Somehow I doubt we'll be having a white Christmas. Kind of irritates me after spending quite a lot of money on winter tyres for the car...

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Same here! I've havn't seen this in a while if not ever. No snow. If there is, it is a small coat and melts. Rather warm also. In between 0-10 C. We don't hit freezing point at night neither. I am enjoying this!

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Here in NY it went down into the mid 20'sF last night. It was even cold enough to lite a wood fire. But they are calling for weather into the 50'sF for Christmas week. Just as long as I don't have to drive in or move snow its OK with me. Them new snow tires are doing just fine on bare roads here in NY, don't know about Scotland's roads. I know some people put studs in their tires and that isn't the best thing for bare roads.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Not much different here, but did get down in the teens last night, wind chill in the single digits. Haven't seen enough snow to keep me working, so got layed off a month early this year. Just part time so I knew it was coming, will now be able to get Christmas shopping done before the 23rd. Unless we get a lot of snow, won't go back to work until March. I'm a cold weather person, wife wants to go South this year with the extra time. Don't know if I can handle hot weather in January. Praying for cold and snow so I don't have to give in. Then I will be able to go ice fishing and snow shoeing. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all who still like me, Bah Humbug to all others.

Last edited:

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Didn't know you did snow removal Rivets.

Merry Christmas to you to and all the other members!

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Only remove it from mine and the neighbors driveway. I fix the units for those who don't know how to use them properly.

Threads
It's been in the 60's a lot of the week. Today it's not getting out of the 30's with wind chills in the 20's. Tonight it will get down to around 24 degrees. But then back into the 60's for Christmas Eve. It's been a weird December for sure!! No snow here, yet, and none in the forecast.