looking for a zero turn 3.27 acres

robert

Threads
Tindal, KennyV, Ric, what part of post 16 from the op don't you understand?-but more importantly than another example of just how little thought you boys put into what you post is this:

what could any 'reasonable' person object to about someone offering to members here what Husqvarna, Scag and Briggs post about the inherent issues with ANY zt mower.

I really can understand you taking issue with what my experience, to some extent, in using the zt mower; after all this is subjective to a point. But to go on record that 90% of an owners manual is irrelevant and written by 'fools' AND to persist in taking the position that the people who make the zt mower and the largest maker of power equipment engines in the world are intentionally disseminating inaccurate information is simply astounding.

Yes there are indeed 'fools' putting out info, but the fools are here on this board and they are those who have gone on record as saying most of anyones owners manual is irrelevant, who persist in maintaining that the zt is the best mower for all homeowners, that the zt is capable of much more than mowing, that the zt can be operated on slopes without regard to caution of angle, that the zt will mow the average lawn significantly faster than any lawn/garden tractor and most importantly that ANYONE can make a true zero turn (remember a zero turn requires both drive wheels to be powered in opposite directions-yes I know Tindal Husqarna doesn't really know what a zero turn is-.

I post verifyable facts, you boys post nonsense.

Sammy et al, what is the hit count of this thread? and in the end isn't this fact the sole determinator of relevancy to forum members??, oops forgot again, facts don't matter to some here.........I would strongly suggest that some here cook the pork they consume to higher internal temperatures, know why Tindal???

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Omg Robert give it a rest go back to your doctor let him know that your meds are making you have crazy insane thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

robert

Threads
carscw, was it the pork comment?

EmerichSales

Threads
I would Highly recommend the Toro Titan Series for Over 3 acres! It's one of the BEST Buys out there !!!

Kevin

Tindal

Threads
Ask Robert , he read it , and will tell you where he read it , so it must be true!

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yes Robert it is the pork LOL. ZT are nice but not for everyone I do not have one I like my craftsman it is what works best for what I do. I will do 81 yards this week all bank repo homes most yards lots of trees roots and plenty of rocks a ZT just would slow me down and cost to much to repair

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

robert

Threads
Kevin at Emerich sales, welcome to a very lively thread, if you are the well established New York dealer I would like to ask you a few questions relative to this topic, game?

Sammy the Red

Threads
Robert,

Thanks for proving my point. Like I said, "Common Sense". You just showed us that you don't have any. Otherwise you would have understood the question. Mad Mackie figured it out as I'm sure that others with common sense, have.

With you buying on the cheap, your inability to learn how to operate a Z-turn and your lack of common sense shows that you have a lot to learn. Hang in there Kid, the light may go on some day for you yet !

EmerichSales

Threads
Kevin at Emerich sales, welcome to a very lively thread, if you are the well established New York dealer I would like to ask you a few questions relative to this topic, game?

Sure!!
What is your Question?

Thanks
Kevin

robert

Threads
Kevin, thanks; for those not from the NY, New England area, Emerich is a very respected, very established and very large equipment dealer in the ag/grounds care industry. To keep things easy to follow I'll ask my questions one at a time;

Both Scag and Husqvarna state on their websites, links posted in this thread, that a -true- zero turn or even 'tight' turns cannot be made without damaging turf and that the correct manner in which to operate a zt to avoid damage is to use what is called a 'T' turn or similar-your thoughts?