looking for a zero turn 3.27 acres

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Uncle, You and I both know that to see true value one has to be color blind. :wink:

Robert, Good answer :thumbsup: and so true.

jenkinsph

Threads
Ric,
It's been a nice and quiet two months hint hint.

mikdugal1

Threads
I'm going with the z465 from john deere. Shopper around and I'm buying it from a pottstown pa dealer. Got a qoute of 5145.24 tax and delivery included.

Thank you everyone for your input.

Parkmower

Threads
Nice!!! I'm gonna say it's a safe bet that you'll love this machine.

mikdugal1

Threads
Thank you. I'm excited. I can only imagine my first time mowing with it I'll tear up the grass around turns. Just because it does 8 mph doesn't mean I have to turn at 8mph

TinMan1

Forum Newbie
Threads
I run John Deere and Exmark, The JD EZ series is a good inexpensive mower and cuts almost as good as the 7 Irons. I wouldnt think you would need true Commercial. I still use a EZ425 as a back up and it still cuts great for $4k

mikdugal1

Threads
I run John Deere and Exmark, The JD EZ series is a good inexpensive mower and cuts almost as good as the 7 Irons. I wouldnt think you would need true Commercial. I still use a EZ425 as a back up and it still cuts great for $4k

Thats cool thanks. The previous owner had a JD 445 lawn tractor with a 62 inch deck. This should match up well

earthworm

Threads
Ric, so the fact that an aftermarket company makes impliments which are COMPATIBLE with Scag, Hustler and Exmark (and others) carries-in your mind-an approval by the above makers for attachment of these products to their machines? Next I presume you will state that attaching any of these products affects the warranty of the zt in no way at all??

AND, I am not side-stepping your question, perhaps I am not explaining it well enough; pro's have taken favor with the zt for really one reason and that reason is the zt has the -potential- to reduce trimming time, also those lawn care companies with wide trailers are able to load a zt sideways giving them much more room to transport machines.

Robert, I am trying to figure out what you are ..
Your profession ?
As far as it goes for me - I am just an opinioned old fool..MOA
Now we will see how smart you really are.

earthworm

Threads
Uncle, You and I both know that to see true value one has to be color blind. :wink:

Why ?
I must be missing something.
That CC Force must be one good machine..maybe the very best to date.