looking for a zero turn 3.27 acres

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Perhaps the forum moderator should start a thread specifically for bickering.
Some suggested titles:
If you don't like someone you can duke it out here!
Sign out the gloves here and head for the ring!
Downloadable e firstaid kits, click here!
Third door on the left is the Chaplain's office!
If you still can't get over it maybe your hat is too tight!
Mad Mackie in CT with a ZTR and a GT, love both, but for different reasons!!!!:laughing::biggrin:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
A bickering only forum would be nice... But those that are here Only to argue would likely Not use it...
The truly disruptive would continue hijacking posts, that have Nothing to do with their repetitive song & dance... they would keep doing exactly the same as now, Until almost everyone places them on an "ignore list". Or just ceases responding to their misguided rants...
If you read the posts in any forums long enough, you will start to get an idea as to the type of person only has one message... That type person would never confine their disruption to a single spot... They will always have some 'rationalization' as to why their single thought should drone on & on... It's best to ignore some thoughts and ideas... and some times some people.... :smile:KennyV

robert

Threads
KennyV, everything I have posted,that which you and the group of 4 say cannot be accurate, is contained in oem websites, there for you and 'others' to read - oops forgot, you and the others with one track minds cannot read.

My message has been that the people who make the zt know what they make, how to use it and how not to use it, but you know better don't you?-still waiting to read just what 10% of the manual for any given piece of power equipment YOU decide is accurate, Sammy how about you?

Sammy, I have, and thousands of others have put their hands in chippers many times, snowblowers too.

Sammy the Red

Threads
But were they running at the time you did ? :rolleyes:

earthworm

Threads
Thats a very good question. I am not sure sorry I don't know what quality:price ratio is ha. Well I guess from 2000 to idk 4500 if fianancing is available it could change.. this will be my first lawn mower purchase so im not sure about prices
Nor do I - the quality to price ratio. But, IMO, VW, Chevy, Ford do the best here as they have the numbers and experise.
So look for the most popular mower in you size and price range.
Peruse the mower sites.
I'd avoid financing, buy used instead.
Do get to know your dealers.

robert

Threads
Sammy this most recent exchange illustrate perfectly the problem you and the core group of 4 has; you boys don't put a whole lot of thought into the posts. I on the other hand post facts with links to those facts and the facts speak for themselves.

To answer the question which you intended but failed to ask from the beginning-no, I have never put my hand into a running chipper or snowblower for that matter.

Tindal

Threads
look at the original post , he said he was looking for a ZT , what part of that does some dont understand.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
look at the original post , he said he was looking for a ZT ,

... Exactly... :thumbsup:
And it is easy to see who does not understand it.... :smile:KennyV

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
look at the original post , he said he was looking for a ZT , what part of that does some dont understand.

I agree just look at the OP, but what I thought was funny (and please excuse me if I'm wrong) is what was posted on another thread by the I'm assuming the same person you are commenting about.

May I be so bold as to request that all who have responded read again the op :anyone:

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yes, eventually in another post the OP corrected the JD model number of a machine that he was looking at and that change removed the GT from the picture and put in the 2nd of two possible ZTRs that were in his price and availability window.
I'm not sure what putting a hand into a wood chipper has to do with the OPs posts relative to his questions about the ZTRs that he was asking about. I have a wood chipper and I put my hands in it to feed it, just not into the turning blades, so far anyway!!!!
Mad Mackie in CT:biggrin::laughing: