Sad day

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Well that is your option as it is your option to step in front of a freight train.

With all my closest family except one I just don't give a hoot as what others won't do to try to protect themselves. Many are just making this into a lack of freedom issue. Well for me I am vaccinated for Covid and large array of other diseases as most of them give to me when I was two years old so I could travel to Germany. I also was give two vaccines while I was in high school. I also get the lockjaw shot every few years as I deal with a lot rusty metals.

But as for others I couldn't care less that one drops dead the next second for being an idiot. I am not even a good Samaritan anymore as too many people are sue happy even when you try to help them. Matter of fact the few people around me the better.

And I just understand why someone would a deworner to try to kill a virus. They are two completely different things. Besides the dewormer is not even dosed for humans as horses and cows are huge animals. Taking something that is dose a 1000 lb animal is way too for a 200 lb human. All you are doing is making the dewormer to become a prescribe only vet med just like the nuts that caused Terramycin (oxytetracycline) to become a vet prescribe only med even when I use it on my honeybees.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
That's why you don't take much of the dewormer, 1ml for 100 lbs of body weight in humans.
Japan gave it the greenlight to treat covid.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
bert.....how are you liking that 5 km travel restriction?

Necessary?
Totally unnecessary but I am considered an essential industry so it does not apply to me
I could travel the 42km from home to the workshop every day but I chose to stay at the shop.
I have travelled the 22 km to my parts suppliers 6 times and they are in one of the hot spots.
However I can not drive 1 km down the road to customers house to fix their mowers but they can come here .
So yes I am not happy with the way the government is responding , I think it is badly done with way too much politicing . And I will remember that at election time .
Also they continually victim blame the ethnic & lower classes ( as President Trump did with the Mexicans ) in order to make people forget that the real criminals are the Ministers for Transport & Health because it was in their juristriction that the breech of quarrentine that lead to the whole outbreak occurred.
Even worse is the hire car driver who should have not been allowed to pick up air crew from the airport because he was neither vaccinated, nor had any PPE was in clear breach of the normal ( pre-Covid ) Public Health ( health minister) & the Public Passenger Vehicle ( transport minister ) Acts , and to top this off at the very time Typhoid Mary was being driven to his hotel there were 20 ( or more ) transport inspectors down at the domestic airport harrassing taxi & hire car drivers ( I used to be one ) in order to breech them for things like dirty ash trays or smoking inside their cabs .
It really comes down to a personal beliefs as to weather you think that your "rights" to do what you please , when you please for what ever reason you please is more important than the greater health of the community you reside in and that is unfortunately a some what personnal choice .
I would rather suffer come restrictions than be responsible for serious illness or death happening to others .

When it is all said & done, it is a virus that can not exist outside a host ( you ) for more than 4 days and within a host for more than a month.
So with proper isolation & quarrintine the entire planet could have erradicated it in a couple of months but governments decided that maintaining the dividends to Ford , Walmart etc shareholders was more important than saving the lives and jobs of millions and if you really need a conspiracy that is where to look .

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Bert,

You'll call out the article's author but don't seem to notice the constant propaganda from govt. and media. I type this not with anger or hate but with sadness.......I think you chose the blue pill.

What will it take? A friend believes that it will have to be the massive die out coming this year or within 5. He believes (and I suspect) there will be a lot of deaths this coming flu season due to ADE (Antibody Dependent Enhancement) where mRNA "vaccines" cause the body's immune system to shut down. The unvaxxed will be blamed. That's already the narrative "the vaccines are so effective the vaxxed remain at risk from the unvaxxed." R I G H T. What's being tried in Australia right now with the draconian state smashdown on personal liberty will be tried elsewhere.

However, since there is still a massive control group (the unvaxxed) it's going to be hard to keep the charade going. This explains why the cabal is getting more and more desperate to get those shots into arms.

And discussion forums are locking down the topic, just like Glocktalk.com locked down all political discussion last February when their internet host shut down AR15.com. Defensivecarry.com recently locked down Covid discussion even though the discussions were always friendly and respectful. Were they scared of being deplatformed like AR15.com was? Are the moderators worried they made the wrong decision regarding an experimental drug put into their bodies? Once in, it can never come out.

A friend's wife took the jabs, against his wishes. He tells me "she did it to be a 'good citizen' and 'so this will end.'" Now that it hasn't ended, she is still told to wear a compliance symbol, she is second guessing herself, but it's too late for her. As he put it "I can get into your boat any time but you can never get into mine."

Now I do not believe all the shots are "vaccine," I honestly believe about half are saline shots. You can't kill off 50% of the population at once, you've got to spread it out.

That might explain why the shots are so ineffective--------they were never injected in the first place. It might explain why some never notice anything, others get terribly ill, dormant shingles virus gets triggered, some develop terrible diseases, and a few tens of thousands have died.

My dad never noticed a change, nor did an aunt. Another aunt developed shingles the next day.

I can't know..........and once lied to I stop believing the liar. I will continue to pursue fitness, continue to take increased vitamins, continue to stock up on ivermectin. I will continue to speak out. I will not comply and I will not submit.

*Ivermectin isn't so much for me, I have plenty to overcome any China Virus infection.....it's mainly for family and friends that didn't prepare.
Firstly , you use the derrogative term that President Trump coined "China Virus" as if it was a deliberate act.
The Chinese economy has been the hardest hit , we feel it in Australia first because we supply China with about 20% of their premium food and 60% of their raw materials.
They currently are having a political stouch with our government and used that to mask the fact that they have nowhere to store the excess steel & aluminium they have been making.
So now they have slashed production without loosing face .
The articles you linked to also claim that Covid 19 was biological warfare which is again rubbish, it was the result of POVERTY as was the previous Covid outbreaks , MERS , Swine Flu & Avian Flu .
If there are people getting saline shots then that is most likely the results of criminal greed like all of the fake medicines being sold on line.
Down here it is not going to happen as the shots are all paid for by the government so the clinic orders 20,000 shots and they get paid for injecting 20,000 shots and we have national medical data base so they can not claim for shots that were tipped down the sink or sold into the black market .

Because you do not understand that every one is different so vaccines will offer different levels of protection to different people you have to invent a reason ( saline shots ) for the natural variations in protection level afforded and of course there is also the strength of the packets that infect people .
And I also see you refuse to believe that hundreds of thousands have died because once again it is easier for the brain to make up a conspiracey than to actually do the maths several different ways , not much divorced from throwing virgins into the volcano to apease the invented volcano God to account for what you do not understand.

Then you have adopted the defensive stance instantly making a conclusion I was attacking mr Hopkings , which I did not in fact I am in awre of his writing skills and what I refute is his conclusions .
If I wanted to attack him then I would go searching for motives appart from the 3/10 of 1¢ he made from me reading his ramblings .

Most of the problems that behest Americans ( declining standard of living , declining standard of health & declining life expecentcy ) are a direct result of the political parties.
From about the Regan Presidency there was a big shift in political campaining intended to split the population into the Reds & the Blues because once you have done that it is easy to convince those who wear red undies that everything the blue undies wearers do is evil mean & wicked , and visa versa.
Thus they no longer had to do the hard work of explaining what legislation was going to do , why it was being introduced & who would be affected by it .
Quite simple every thingthey say is a lie & everything I say s gospel truth ( always good to evoke a diety ) .
After that it was just a case of recruiting 1 more deciple into your church than the other side so you win the power or in the case of US elections make it almost impossible for the people who wear the wrong colour undies to vote because that is easier & cheaper than getting people with the right colour undies to get off their bums & vote.

Now I believe in your right to speak out with whatever misconcieptions you want to preach , but each & every time I will counter act with sufficient information to allows others who want to know to identify cheap tricks and fraudlent claims.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Mentioning saline shots that did happen here with Kroger as a pharmacy that was unfamiliar with the procedure. But once caught they call the patients back in and the correct medicine injected. It was a honest mistake and it was corrected. It having a record of who got shots that is good. But the anti vaxers just grabbed on to the saline injection part and ignored that it was found and corrected.

But you are right about people rather believe a lie before the truth as a lie can be made to sound so good. It sorta like all youtube videos out there most are just plain hacks with a just a few that know what they are doing.

I rather have you to tell me the truth even if I don't like answer than be told something just to appease me. That is why two of my main suppliers are now on suspension because they straight out lied to me. It may not hurt them financially but it does make me feel better that I am not dealing with the liars for six months.

My customers has found that I tell them it straight to them about equipment even when it is bad news and most appreciate it.

BTW we got a red undies wearer down the road from us that is so paranoid that he thinks everyone is out to get him. He now got several dogs and no trespassing signs up now. Personally he can stay in his little world as long he don't bother me. I just don't need the con artist at my shop. He thinks everyone that is not in his political party are evil. I am surprised he hasn't starting shooting at those passing by yet. And there are others around with billboards in their yards looking like fools. Those I also avoid as much as I can.

It sorta like me wearing a mask in public I have gotten some questions as to why. I just tell them I got TB and they avoid me. What I me referring to is two bellies (socalled beer belly) but they assume the worst. The TB isn't as bad as you tell think but I am overweight as I prefer to be around 220-230 and not 255. I am working on it as I got to get my diet changed around as I age. I done cut out about 95% of the added sugars and the acid reflux is now mostly gone. Now I just got to get my weight down so the blood pressure get back down to normal. I hit well over 250/120 and it put me in the ICU having stroke like paralysis with my whole left side shutting down. Boy I hate taking pills everyday but it is necessary to keep walking.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
One of the nice things about living on "a little white pimple on the brown bum of the planet " ( As prime Minister Keeting described Oz ) is we have technicolour undies down here. Because of the influence of US politics the majors are Red & Blue then there is the Green , people of good intention trying to save the planet without bothering to understand how it works first , then the Purples ( self ritechous God botherers ) and in this election some Yellows as well ( OZ's closest copy of Trump ) Plus a smattering of smaller parties & independents .
Having compulsory voting makes a massive difference and having a Senate that serves a double term of the reps keeps massive swings in check because only 1/2 of them get voted for in each election and every state has the same number of Senators ( 6 ) so the norm is 1 senator each for the two major parties and a minor party / independent .
It does to a point Keep the B@#*@#*# honest

MowManWV

Threads
Totally unnecessary but I am considered an essential industry so it does not apply to me

Odd how those not affected seem to be OK with such things. Human nature I suppose.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
It is hurting.
Yesterday I did the months banking $ 740 same time 4 years ago $ 7983
OTOH that would normally take about 4 hours door to door and was only 1.75 hours yesterday .
Parking spots in front of every where I had to go and no traffic so I could ride the 1927 350 into town which was fun.
Much like Star I am fairly well self sustaining with no immediate debt so I can hang on for several years like this till eventually my pension kicks in .
The only thing I really need to buy regularly is milk & bread as I know how to shop so stuff like four, rice, sugar etc which gets bought in 20kg sacks which costs about 1/4 per kg as it does buying from the "cheapest price" supermarket and same story for tinned goods, the catering tins 3 kg to 5 kg are so cheap it is not funny & I end up with another container to grow strawberries & gooseberries in.

Last edited:

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
The articles you linked to also claim that Covid 19 was biological warfare which is again rubbish, it was the result of POVERTY as was the previous Covid outbreaks , MERS , Swine Flu & Avian Flu .

Guess no one saw the virologist that fled China and was on Tucker Carlson last night and verified that covid-19 was in fact developed in the Wuhan lab and released by China on the rest of the world.

Or Rand Paul on Hannity tonight revealing that Fauci is responsible for the gain of function research and we even funded it. Fauci needs to be fire and tried for crimes against humanity. He is the fox guarding the hen house and we are paying $417,608.00 a year to do it. He started the research here under Obama who saw how dangerous it was and shut him down. He took it to Wuhan and channeled the funding through another research facility and we payed for it.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
No one. ever releases any sort of biological weapon until they have an anti-dote , for obvious reasons .
I will believe it was human developed when there is more than one person saying it was and it can be independently verified.
Virologists have been investigating corona viruses and particular the SARS-2 corona viruses for over 40 years since the first one was identified .
Perhaps you might like to understand what a "Grain of Function" actually is .
Right now an Aussie university is doing clinical trials on the results of a "evil terrifing" grain of function research that will allow a virus to take pathogens across the blood brain barrier to "eat" tumours in peoples brains .
Like atomic research
You can make endless clan power from it or a bomb that will kill every living thing on the planet
The DNA of the current SARS-2 virus has been pulled apart by thousands of labs and all bar a few have concluded that it is NATURAL .
The few who found otherwise are all looking for more funding .
As I have been saying from the start "FOLLOW THE MONEY "
Lots of businesses and even people in the USA very willing to pay big money to any lab that can prove SARS Covid-19 was deliberately made in China
Just as many willing to fund any lab that will prove that some other nasty was made in Russia

Oh and one of the massive funders of labs doing "Grain of Function" research is your own Bill & Mellinda Gates Foundation as it looks like the only safe cure for Malaria will be deliverd by this means as Grain of Function modified viruses can be administered in massive amounts in third world countries at a price they can afford to pay.

If people want to hear some thing and are willing to pay to hear it then plenty will front up and say what people want to hear .
That is the basis of a free market demand economy that all in the USA seem to worship.

Just about every vaccine we use today is over kill .
This happens because on a cost benefit analysis , the consequences of adverse reactions is substantially lower than the consequences of it not working at all.
It is a similar thing with just about every medication we take, to get what is needed to the place where it is need we massively overdose .
Grain of function research will allow much smaller doses to be administered thus substantially less side effects .

It is very easy to make some thing that people do not under stand to appear to be sinister
Just look at all of the misguided souls who believe that G5 created Covid-19 by mutating normal flu viruses, totally unaware that G5 is not much different to G4 which was basically the same as G2 right down to G1 Ye they stand around G% towers demanding they they be pulled down.
Or all of the ignorant souls who want mobile phones banned because they know that mobile phones give you brain cancer.
They prove this because the phone gets very hot when held against your ear.
Well hold a brick against your ear as tight as people old mobile phones to their ears and both your ear & the brick will get just as hot.
And back then , the frequency used for phones was the same as used for TV & Radio so every TV & Radio station was pumping waves through every ones brains from 1% to 10,000% of the energy level as the 1/2 watt phone which is supposed to be frying the brains.
And there were even labs who proved this , funny enough most funded by landline phone companies .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.