Sad day

Status
Not open for further replies.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I'm done with this. Going back to lawnmower repairs. Some people are just two mainstream media brainwashed.
Main stream media brainwashed , really ?
Don't do social media. don't buy or read newspapers on line but I subscribe to SCIENTIFIC Journals ( machinery Journals and a few other creditablle publicatins from organizations that do not have a political bias.
Now I do not care if you have or have not been vaccinated .and to be frank I would be overjoyed if all of the anti-vaxers got covid & died in fact we need at least 1/2 the population on the planet to get wiped out if humanity is goning to make it to the next millenium
But I do care about trash opinions being presented as facts when they are not
And that goes for everything from mower repairs to vaccines , you may have noticed that when I make a mistake here & get corrected, I thank the person who pointed it out then go & correct my posts .

Objective minds need to be feed and they need to be fed DATA, not opinion
I have no doubt the Governor played politics and made a mess of things, that is what politicians in a representative democracy do.
Ours made a real balls up and ever since the cluster #%!+ have been using really cheap interstate rivalries , federal / state rivalries and anti non christian religion / immigrant bigitory to divert attention from their failings, that is what politicians of all colours do .
They call it "spin" I call it deception which is why I have only voted for a major party 5 times in 50 years .

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I reckon I won't be catching anything the rest of the day as I just drank a pint of white lightning so other things will have to catch me as I going just to pass out and just lay there...

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I’m done with it too. This will be my last post on this thread.
I could care less if you take the jab or not. I’ve had my series. I support individual freedom to choose one way or the other.
I don’t really think shaming people does any good.
I don’t wish death on people who have had adverse reactions to the jab.
I don’t wish death on people who choose not to get the jab.
In fact, I don’t wish death on anyone.
I do not support mandates.
I do not support lockdowns.
If you are sick, stay your ass at home.
Don’t drag your sick snotty-nosed kids around with you.
I DO SUPPORT LOCKING THIS THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.