Heads up fellows things are getting nasty.

KM Richards

Threads
Can you imagine parents with the last name Pootin naming their kid Glad I'm Here?

When he introduces himself to people, it sounds like he's saying "I'm glad I'm here pootin"

No wonder this guy is an angry man!

KM Richards

Threads
Quote - ""But,for most people, they realize that genocide is unacceptable""

Yeah, so this time around lets let the rest of the world go fight the nutjob... the US has been covering the world's backside for a long, long time... we need to start taking care of our own country before it is lost

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Can you imagine parents with the last name Pootin naming their kid Glad I'm Here?

When he introduces himself to people, it sounds like he's saying "I'm glad I'm here pootin"

No wonder this guy is an angry man!
Sounds different when you speak Russian.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Quote - ""But,for most people, they realize that genocide is unacceptable""

Yeah, so this time around lets let the rest of the world go fight the nutjob... the US has been covering the world's backside for a long, long time... we need to start taking care of our own country before it is lost
While I don't think he will pull the big ref trigger remember his "nut job" is sitting on the second largest arsonal of nuclear weapons on the planet .
A difficult problem & President Putin has been planning this for decades.
He has gone a long way to divide & destroy the USA by his support for President Trump knowing how President rump would split the nation.
Then he has been selling oil & wheat very cheaply for a long while by supressing the value of the Ruble ( same thing China is doing ) .
Then he has been acquiring a massive amount of Gold ( same as China) so as the Ruble drops in value and the dollar takes a dive he can fall back on the gold reserves .
HE really is a long term player & rat cunning.
The only reason he did not susceed is he ignored the good intelligence he was getting from his department in favour of the B S that the seperatist he sent into the Ukrane had been telling him in order for them to get more money & support .
he Ukrane will eventually become part of Russia , Putin needs the minerals in the Donbas and President Putin does not care how many people are killed .
He has 155,000,000 in hand and loosing 50,000,000 or so is not problem to him in fact it would be an advantage as the Russian economy is basically a resources economy and you don't need a big population to sell gas, oil, petrolium derrived fertalizers wheat & soy to the rest of the world .
The Ukrane will run out of soldiers well before Russia will so the rest of the world is going to decide what to do when that happens , because it will happen .

KM Richards

Threads
This is true but, there is nothing you & I can do about it....

We can prepare for what happens to us after death... which is something every one should be doing anyway since we're all going to die eventually whether there is nuclear war or not.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
We can prepare for what happens to us after death... which is something every one should be doing anyway since we're all going to die eventually whether there is nuclear war or not.
Having been "dead" on 3 separate occasions .
1) shot , arrived DOA at casulty
2) electrocuted , revived on site by night watchman
3) road accident & bled out on the side of the road & again revived in casulty .
I can definately say , nothing happens after you die, if you can not be revived then you are dead & it all ends there .
What happens while you are dieing is riveting interesting but also perfectly logical if you have an open mind and a basic understanding of biology.
When you don't understand things you make up stuff to explain it
If you want to believe otherwise and that makes you feel good then you are welcome to do it .
Humans are just another species of animal on the planet
And the only one that is not necessary for the planet to continue to function
And also the only one that is actively & wilfully destroying the planet for the short term financial gain of a tiny fraction of the population .

KM Richards

Threads
nothing happens after you die

But, you're still here... so obviously you did NOT actually die.
Dying is when you don't come back.

You were just unconscious and they told you your body was not functioning for a few seconds.

One day you will actually die and never come back... and you will be Shocked!
Smoking_Non-Smoking.gif

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
All depends upon what you call dead
When a machine is doing your breathing & pumping your blood, clinically you are in fact dead .
A comma is a dead body that can no longer run itself which may or may not still have electrical brain activity .
My father died during a failed stent surgery .
He was kept in ICU for 14 days so his death would be attributed to the hospital and not the surgical team .
We was warm to the touch and responded to things like holding his hand but he was as dead as the DoDo .
If we had the money he could have stayed in that situation forever

I had to under go Near Death counciling after two of them before I could get a return to work certificate.
There was a markedly difference between the deeply religious & the non religious in these sessions .
The bulk of the non religious accepted the reasoning behind every thing they experienced , the "out of body" experience can be recreated with drugs and some had to under go this therapy before they came good .
The only thing that was not explained to my satisfaction was the death chimes.
Everyone heard the same chords , regardless of their age , race or religious beliefs .
This means it is a body architecture thing but it makes no sense as sounds are generated by your brain in response to stimulations in your ears .

However mostly it was the deeply religious who really got their heads messed up.
Some had been in counceling for years but were still not able to function mentally
And the deeper they were in religion the worse their heads were .
And this was regardless of which deity they believed in .
The buddists seemed to be far worse than any other religion as they seemed to have a rejection / failure complex .