Heads up fellows things are getting nasty.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Like cancer, they don't want to cure it. Too much money in cancer and 19.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
While we are getting deep into politics , I do agree with this 100%
Remember the Germans were one of the best educated population on the planet at the time they voted Mr Hitler into power
And the similarities between his methods & president Trumps methods are frightening .
OTOH I can understand why the US population decided to give Mr Trump a try because the choices you were presented with were mirror images of each other and frankly just a pair of slease bag politicians who you would not buy a used mower from let alone a car so a business man who has not lived his entire life sucking money from the public purse did have some appeal .
Luckily down here we have several minor parties so there is a reasonable choice of which lunatics we put in charge and even then we voted a record number of independants into parliament this year because like the US population we were sick & tired of do nothing politicians .
Unfortunately the USA has a constitution that is near impossible to change
It was written to appease the wealth Southerners so there would never be another Civil war so you got life time senators .
Ours do a term that is double the parliament & we only vote for 1/2 at any election so that causes good stability and prevents both side from running amock
I will take Trump over the idiots we have in the administration we have in office now, I have never seen so many incompetent people put in Bidens cabinet and secretary of this and that. We are over run at the border have high gas prices food prices inflation run amuck. If we could get ride of Biden his vice president is no better than he is. Nothing she says makes any since. Congress just passed the inflation reduction bill that does nothing but raises taxes and puts an extra burden on the American people. They are hiring 87000 more IRS agents for what purpose. To spy on the people when Biden and his cronies are the most corrupt people in Washington. And who is going to pay for them We the people. God help us and God bless the USA.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Seriously. If you look at Trump, just look at what he did since his first day at bat. Politics aside. The guy did more for "We the People" than any other Pres in history. Roosevelt was close with all the REAL water hydro dam jobs and national parks.

I LOVED my $1.99 a gallon E-0 gas under Trump. Tried to lock down the border with NO help from "crazy Nancy". Brought companies back to the USA. Cracked down on robocalls. First time ever, had a team of 1900 people AUDIT the Pentagon. And where was all our defense money going? Shocking we still don't know but getting better. Illegal immigration and many more.