why do people do this type of stuff to there EQ

briggs

Threads
That is the way the repair business go's. The only thing I wouldn't want here is his old junk. Unless you are running a salvage yard.

Nope i will pull the engine and junk the rest its screwed not worth me fixing ..May keep the bucket for the auger tahts it ......I have about 9 blowers in a day for repair and i have 2 other guys working for me ...We bang out about 7 a day if we dont need parts .....No shortage of work here plus i get Generators wood spliters etc lots to do ..I work about 16 hrs a day myself my other guys do 8

briggs

Threads
right now i have 9 in the shop and 6 outside waiting got my *** kicked this week wow

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
right now i have 9 in the shop and 6 outside waiting got my *** kicked this week wow

It sounds like my younger years. The only thing different I worked on cars and trucks. I would work for the dealer all day and at night work at home in my own shop. When I was putting in all them hours working that was all I had time for. How in the world you do have all this time to be writing on the computer because when I was putting in all them hours it wouldn't be something I would of did. I also found it didn't make much time for a family life. Also I found the more money I made the more I would spend so I never got ahead on anything. I don't miss working all the time, oh by the way your body will start giving out in your older years also like your knees and back.

briggs

Threads
It sounds like my younger years. The only thing different I worked on cars and trucks. I would work for the dealer all day and at night work at home in my own shop. When I was putting in all them hours working that was all I had time for. How in the world you do have all this time to be writing on the computer because when I was putting in all them hours it wouldn't be something I would of did. I also found it didn't make much time for a family life. Also I found the more money I made the more I would spend so I never got ahead on anything. I don't miss working all the time, oh by the way your body will start giving out in your older years also like your knees and back.

Used to work on cars also am a class A mac gave it up hated it .....left the wife last year got all the free time in the world But she still gets paid lol.....
i type most of this out while i am eating then i crash ...As for my body its screwed already ha ha h between work and my truck accident i am a sore little man ..But it keeps me busy thats why i have 2 other people there but i do all the hard stuff the easy **** lol......sold motor today for 250 complete that didnt last long

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Used to work on cars also am a class A mac gave it up hated it .....left the wife last year got all the free time in the world But she still gets paid lol.....
i type most of this out while i am eating then i crash ...As for my body its screwed already ha ha h between work and my truck accident i am a sore little man ..But it keeps me busy thats why i have 2 other people there but i do all the hard stuff the easy **** lol......sold motor today for 250 complete that didnt last long

Through the years I found that working on trucks was where the money was to be made. They would want them fixed at no matter the cost. Cars were always a PITA because the customer was always looking at what dose it cost. Now that I am older I wouldn't do any of that type of work anymore. Lawn equipment and motorcycles is as big as I want to go. Been doing small customer jobs in my wood shop lately like repairing some chairs and a women wants some bird houses made. No oil and grease on my hands working with wood.

briggs

Threads
Through the years I found that working on trucks was where the money was to be made. They would want them fixed at no matter the cost. Cars were always a PITA because the customer was always looking at what dose it cost. Now that I am older I wouldn't do any of that type of work anymore. Lawn equipment and motorcycles is as big as I want to go. Been doing small customer jobs in my wood shop lately like repairing some chairs and a women wants some bird houses made. No oil and grease on my hands working with wood.

lol i don't do wood i am 100% grease monkey lol

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I wish I had the skill to justify a wood shop.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I wish I had the skill to justify a wood shop.

When I was younger and anything I had to do with wood I had two left thumbs. I was given a old table saw and for some reason I started to make bird houses. It got to the point on just how many bird houses would anyone want. So after that I bought a new table saw and many more tools. Now its got to a hobby I enjoy doing but its hobby that comes and go's as I feel like doing it.

Blaine B.

Threads
Maybe he jerry rigged it because it was a choice between having no drive at all or having drive ability to clear some snow?

I would jerry rig it as well to get the job done then and there.