why do people do this type of stuff to there EQ

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well i called him today and he did not like the price at all to repair it so i might end up with it ...Has a good running 10hp Tecumseh double shaft engine on it

That is the way the repair business go's. The only thing I wouldn't want here is his old junk. Unless you are running a salvage yard.

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well i called him today and he did not like the price at all to repair it so i might end up with it ...Has a good running 10hp Tecumseh double shaft engine on it

Those double shaft engines are hard to find anymore. Tecumseh doesnt offer a twin cam engine anymore.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads

One mans treasure next mans junk. When I am done with a repair I have no room in my shop to have anything sitting around. I also work right by my house. This is the reason I will only take on one job at a time. I think it looks like hell having old cars and equipment sitting around the outside of someone's house. Ever so often I will have store someone's mower a few days after a repair which I don't like to do and I tell them so. I will deliver it myself before I will let it sit around. What I do is hide it in back of my house with a cover over it when it comes to that. Pay me and take it home I am not a salvage or storage yard. Now that hard to find double shaft Tecumseh sure sound like a nice fat profit for someone but to me its just junk.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
One mans treasure next mans junk. When I am done with a repair I have no room in my shop to have anything sitting around. I also work right by my house. This is the reason I will only take on one job at a time. I think it looks like hell having old cars and equipment sitting around the outside of someone's house. Ever so often I will have store someone's mower a few days after a repair which I don't like to do and I tell them so. I will deliver it myself before I will let it sit around. What I do is hide it in back of my house with a cover over it when it comes to that. Pay me and take it home I am not a salvage or storage yard. Now that hard to find double shaft Tecumseh sure sound like a nice fat profit for someone but to me its just junk.

Good thing we are not neighbors. I have about 30 mowers the run and cut.
Over 100 mowers, tractors, and other toys.
But they are all organized in groups and lined up. I have a old chicken house that is full of tractors and parts and in the middle that I will spend weeks to get to this winter is a 1972 opal gt

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
But they are all organized in groups and lined up. I have a old chicken house that is full of tractors and parts and in the middle that I will spend weeks to get to this winter is a 1972 opal gt

I have around 60 pushmowers, 18 riding mowers, 20 weedeaters, and 15 chainsaws. Plus working on my 2-3 truck load of scrap metal that needs to go the scrap yard come spring.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads

We are not neighbors but many miles apart. Yes I do have neighbors with junk in there yard. As a matter of fact I own some of the land the junk is on but a woods separate us. What the neighbor dose I could care less and this is the very reason I get along with them. Its not on my yard or around my house. I try not being a bad neighbor just because I don't want junk around my house. I have seen some very nice yards on this forum and I don't see old car and mowers sitting in them. I keep my grass mowed and yard picked up and very sure not the only person on this forum that dose so.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
We are not neighbors but many miles apart. Yes I do have neighbors with junk in there yard. As a matter of fact I own some of the land the junk is on but a woods separate us. What the neighbor dose I could care less and this is the very reason I get along with them. Its not on my yard or around my house. I try not being a bad neighbor just because I don't want junk around my house. I have seen some very nice yards on this forum and I don't see old car and mowers sitting in them. I keep my grass mowed and yard picked up and very sure not the only person on this forum that dose so.

Lol I keep the front yard clean :) lucky my neighbors can't see my back yard with my truck and trailer parked back there 2 old lawn tractors and 4 lawn mowers and extra tires for my truck lol

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Lol I keep the front yard clean :) lucky my neighbors can't see my back yard with my truck and trailer parked back there 2 old lawn tractors and 4 lawn mowers and extra tires for my truck lol

Got to be a little rough on the truck tires laying in your lawn.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads

Was not trying to say you was a bad neighbor.
I actually have a very nice manicured yard
You would never know I had all this stuff driving past my house.