The Daily Yardman Thread

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Bert-Man,

I have it on good authority that you are a handsome, dashing, bright eyed, silver-tongued devil that simply swung women off their feet when you were young.. It had nothing to do with whether or not your "tank" was decorated with nrr-nrr-ha (whatever that means) or not.

As one who has never been considered handsome, I can assure you that even though I treated women much the same as you have described, good manners are not in and of themselves a guarantee of success in dating.

Roger

NO R--- , No Ride Home.
And you could not be further from reality even allowing for your tired old failing eyes or was that mind ?:confused2:
Women were generally treated badly when I was young and they hated it.
That funny little pill that catholics were not allowed to know about let alone touch had just hit the market and women were on the move.
So even a dirt poor ugly average height male with a missing tooth could do quite well in the woman world if he treated them like people.
The average Aussie night out was grab yer shelia go down to the pub where yer male mates were, drink too much beer while standing in a circle of your male mates then expect sex on the way home.

If you can find a copy of "Their A Weird Mob" watch it and in particular note the opening & closing tracks.
A very funny movie down here cause it was just like a 2 hr stand up comic routine and was a mirror on the truth as seen by an imigrant who by the way lived near my wifes childhood home .
Women were suppose to sit down, shut up & pay for your drinks, get you home if you were leglessly drunk & attend to your wounds should you have picked a fight with some one you should not have.

Finding some one who treated them as equal, took them somewhere that they were interested in going, and showed some respect was something a bit rare and I quickly got a reputation with the women who wanted something more than to snare ( become pregnant to ) a wealthy hunk to make their girlfriends jealous.

To avoid being beaten to a pulp by the other blokes who just did not get it , so they did not get any, I rode with a bunch of nasty bastards, you know the type that brake peoples arms cause they like the sound it makes. A couple of them moved in next door so they allowed me to hang around with them as I was good with spanners.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

The Budweiser video is Roger....:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Doesn't take much to entertain us, does it ..??..:laughing:..:laughing:

PRESENTS.jpg

BlazNT