The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Good morning folks!!!!

AND ! Your "story" is.. YOU, were the one out catchin the worms so dark and early, RIGHT ..??? ..:laughing:..:laughing:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

heavy night of fire calls, got up at 7am and sat on the front porch with coffee waiting for both eyes to open

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Hope you guy's can handle a little "HUMOR" ?? this mornin, Guess I'm cranked up from a GOOOOOD night's sleep..???
ANYWAY ! a few short vid's for those of us with that "strange" sense of humor !!

OOP's can only post 1 vid at a time ...... to be continued .........

Hey, Boobman...
One of the first signs of old age is that you start to repeat yerseff.......
Though it IS a great vid, ya stuck it up there twice...that's 2x, once and again.........
One of the first signs of old age is that you start to repeat yerseff......

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

only thing worse than repeating yourself, is when you develop the walking farts

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

I NEVER wake Boo...........he rises before I do (besides he's in the Eastern Time Zone...1 hr ahead of Central where I live...)

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Hey, Boobman...
One of the first signs of old age is that you start to repeat yerseff.......
Though it IS a great vid, ya stuck it up there twice...that's 2x, once and again.........
One of the first signs of old age is that you start to repeat yerseff......

The site screwed me up, REALLY , ..I was trying to post 3 videos on 1 page, but when I went to post,.. it gave me an error pop-up, stating you can only post 1 video per post, so I TRIED to delete 2 and that's when the "Pixies" got everything dicked up ! REALLY !! ....REALLY !! ....Honest !! AW C'mon, gimme a break, will ya ??.. :mad:..:mur:..:confused2:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

And those "wet" one's leave a Chinese laundry mark !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

The site screwed me up, REALLY , ..I was trying to post 3 videos on 1 page, but when I went to post,.. it gave me an error pop-up, stating you can only post 1 video per post, so I TRIED to delete 2 and that's when the "Pixies" got everything dicked up ! REALLY !! ....REALLY !! ....Honest !! AW C'mon, gimme a break, will ya ??.. :mad:..:mur:..:confused2:

Yeah, them "Pixies" suffer a lot of abuse around here......careful you don't get accused of "miss" conduct........

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Yeah, them "Pixies" suffer a lot of abuse around here......careful you don't get accused of "miss" conduct........

I better quit laughin so much, I may have to go change my "shorts" , ...... but that "DEPENDS" whether or not I can !