Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

One of my favorite movie lines:
In the movie "In The Electric Mist" Mary Steenbergen, dressed in her bathrobe,
walks behind her hubby, Tommy Lee Jones, and as she walks off, she says,
"Finish your milk and come to bed...I'm horny."

Great line from a great actress.

Oh, oh, my "perv" is going to be showing - MY favorite line from a movie is by Gary Busey, in I 'think', "Animal House", when he says: "I don't know what is wrong with women. They have half the money in the world and ALL the pussy!" - - Hey! He said it, I didn't.

Roger

P.S. Doc, all my other favorite lines come from "The Princess Bride"!!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Hope you guy's can handle a little "HUMOR" ?? this mornin, Guess I'm cranked up from a GOOOOOD night's sleep..???
ANYWAY ! a few short vid's for those of us with that "strange" sense of humor !!

OOP's can only post 1 vid at a time ...... to be continued .........

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Holey-Moley ........ I just noticed, I went into the 2,500 post club, they even gave me a new title and a GREEN hat in my Avatar area !! how bout THAT sport, schitt fans !! .. :thumbsup: ..:cool2:

AAWwwwww crap! And here I've been tryin' to catch up with you and get into the "thousand poster club"... I shoulda known better...

Hey!! I like you Ron!! We've never had anyone who can smack Boo-Boo back into place so quickly! I usually shut this thing off for the day with sore stomach muscles from laughing so much!!

You Boys behave yourselves and enjoy the day.. I gotta go do somethin'....

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Ten-hut ! .... CAPTAIN'S aboard ! Since you don't like being called "Sir" I guess "Ma'am" will have to suffice ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Don't call me "Sir", you AF brat! I'm just as good as you are!!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

ANOTHER ....

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

AND THE LAST ONE ...... Merry EVERYTHING !! ....:laughing:.:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Geez Boo,

"Our Gang" is sort of picking on us old duffers.. I may just go crawl off into a corner and cry...

Rog

Look here Goomba, ya can't take any schitt from these yung-un's or they'll keep peeing all over ya, first thing, ya DON'T poke em in the eye with a sharp stick , you shove shove it up their arse ..( get's their attention INSTANTLY !! ) THEN, a few swift kicks to the head and groin area's and then when ya got em down, DON'T let em up ! ( cause they will KILL ya !! ) cover em with a bucket of fresh chicken-schitt ! this method is proven to make even your worst frenemy, give you their utmost respect !! ( is your medical Ins. up to date ?? )

Yeah sometimes ya just have to take these yung "snots", and show em who's King-Schitt !! ..:thumbsup: ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

Last edited:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Good morning folks!!!!