The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

AHhhhhh yes another very warm day in Fl. , 5:00 A.M. and it's sittin @ 70deg. already, DOC, & Goomba, did ya's hear that ?? Guess you guy's are out sharpening your snow shovels, ( LOL ) guess I'll take the mowers for a spin around the pea-patch this mornin, gotta keep everything moving and check things over, RUST NEVER sleeps ! Well anyway, Good Mornin gang !!

AA.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 156,083

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Yes, any morning I get up is a good one. Going to be 62 here. Smiles for everyone!!!!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Yes, any morning I get up is a good one. Going to be 62 here. Smiles for everyone!!!!

Holey-Moley ........ I just noticed, I went into the 2,500 post club, they even gave me a new title and a GREEN hat in my Avatar area !! how bout THAT sport, schitt fans !! .. :thumbsup: ..:cool2:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

A preposition is a word that you shoudn't oughta never end a sentence with.............

That's right! Now I remember.. I sucked at English, by that I mean sentence construction, which is odd as I love language, love reading and tend to pick up a new language fairly easily. (Well, at least I did when I was young.) I suppose my lacking in that department was glaringly obvious, when I thought you were ending sentences in alphabetic order.. Oh well, we all have our strengths and our weaknesses. I just didn't mean to flaunt mine in such an obvious manner..

Roger

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Already worked that one out.
Perhaps there will be hope for your grand kids.

They ran a road safety campaign a few years back called "monkey see - monkey do"
Basically drivers abusing other drivers while their kids watched on from the safety seats then flashed forewards to the kids doing the same.
One of the do-gooders groups got them pulled.

A little latter a similar set of adds with a hubby beating his wife in front of the kids then the kids playing "mummy & daddy" with the boys beating up on the girls and the girls sobbing in the corner.
That campaign got pulled as well

Apparently you are not allowed to depict the truth in a TV add.

Bert-man,

My favorite ad that was pulled from TV was an ad by Burger King when they were trying to dominate over McDonalds. All the ad said was: "Who would you rather eat with? A King or a clown??" It didn't last long, but I thought it was priceless!

Roger

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Ten-hut ! .... CAPTAIN'S aboard ! Since you don't like being called "Sir" I guess "Ma'am" will have to suffice ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Yes, some thing I learned very quickly.
More women went to bed with bed they felt respected them as people than those who slobbered all over them.
Of the group of social misfits and louts I hung around with in my youth, I was the only one who did not have NRNRH painted on his tank.
That made the women think I was not a randy moron which made them feel a lot more comfortable in my presence thus enhancing my sex life no end. :tongue:

Bert-Man,

I have it on good authority that you are a handsome, dashing, bright eyed, silver-tongued devil that simply swung women off their feet when you were young.. It had nothing to do with whether or not your "tank" was decorated with nrr-nrr-ha (whatever that means) or not.

As one who has never been considered handsome, I can assure you that even though I treated women much the same as you have described, good manners are not in and of themselves a guarantee of success in dating.

Roger

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

You're pretty close to qualifiying for EXTREME abuse charges, of an elderly person, by inducement of mental anxiety !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Geez Boo,

"Our Gang" is sort of picking on us old duffers.. I may just go crawl off into a corner and cry...

Rog