Red Hawk Generator

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Does anyone know where I can locate a parts breakdown and/or locate parts for a Red Hawk Generator. Model 5ETQF. 1632E1. This is a new brand for me. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Rivets.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Give it one more try. Any one heard of Red Hawk generators. Looks like it's about five years old?

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
This is the first time I have ever heard of Red Hawk generators. I tryed to look Red Hawk generators up but couldn't find much other then they seem to be a cheaper generator. What country are they made in. If made in China you might be out of luck finding much on them. I had a Chinese ATV in my shop a few weeks ago and just couldn't find anything on it so I had to make my own throttle parts.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I did find that they were Chinese made, but with a little searching on Chinese products, I an usually able to find out someone who sells them and get a contact. With the Red Hawk I just keep hitting a brick wall. All I need is a recoil starter or a parts breakdown. Hate to junk it, because when I start it (wrap a rope around an old Briggs starter cup) it runs great.

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
I did find that they were Chinese made, but with a little searching on Chinese products, I an usually able to find out someone who sells them and get a contact. With the Red Hawk I just keep hitting a brick wall. All I need is a recoil starter or a parts breakdown. Hate to junk it, because when I start it (wrap a rope around an old Briggs starter cup) it runs great.

This place sells and services them according to their web page linked below. hope this helps you.

Emerich Sales and Service Inc. - Charlton
187 Valentine Rd
Charlton / Ballston Lake NY 12019
Phone: 518-399-8574
Fax: 518-384-1363
Email: emerichsales@aol.com

Emerich Sales & Service - Fort Edward
S. Glen Falls / Fort Edward
1369 Route 9 - Exit 17N off I87-S.Glens Falls
Fort Edward NY 12828
Phone: 518-636-5580
Fax: 518-636-5575
Email: Sales@EmerichSales.com

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Thanks, I'll give them a call tomorrow. Will post back with the results.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks, I'll give them a call tomorrow. Will post back with the results.

Hope you the best luck on finding parts. When you are making repairs for a customer how do you charge for spending hours looking for or making parts to fit on a Chinese made machine or equipment. Most shops around here wouldn't work on them.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Just looked at the website and I'm not to confident. They have a new 2009 unit with no other info. See what the phone call does.

This is what we call a customer builder, so we'll probably loose a little on this one. He's a good repeat customer, so we'll do what we can. If I get lucky and get this unit fixed, we'll get more business down the road. As you know, some times you have to loose a little to make a little. The owner/boss and I have worked together for over 25 years and we have a knack on which loses we pick. We never make a bad choice. If you believe that, I've got some water front property I'm selling real cheap if your interested.

chance123

Threads
Later today I am meeting with a manufacturer from China. I sell mowers from him under the name of "World Lawn" If anyone knows, I would think he would know. I am meeting with him around 4:00 pm today (California time) I'll post back my findings. Just in case, can you provide any and all numbers? (You know the drill LOL)

Last edited:

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Later today I am meeting with a manufacturer from China. I sell mowers from him under the name of "World Lawn" If anyone knows, I would think he would know. I am meeting with him around 4:00 pm today (California time) I'll post back my findings. Just in case, can you provide any and all numbers?

This sound like it will also be good for future references. See if you can get any US contacts or phone numbers ?