MowermanFLA

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have heard of them as a buddy of mine has one of their lawn mowers

He gets his parts from Lawnmowerpartsoutlet.com
I know they use to sell the generators as well. Good People

chance123

Threads
Later today I am meeting with a manufacturer from China. I sell mowers from him under the name of "World Lawn" If anyone knows, I would think he would know. I am meeting with him around 4:00 pm today (California time) I'll post back my findings. Just in case, can you provide any and all numbers? (you know the drill LOL)

My China distributor just called to change our meeting time to tomorrow. I asked him about "Redhawk" and he asked if it was gas or diesel. I guessed and said "gas" He has and will bring a recoil starter with him when he comes. This is for the 3500 w generator only. The 1200 w is no longer made. They sell the Red hawk under a re brand to Harbor freight tools. Perhaps I will take a pic so you can guess if it is the same. Or, you can post a pic and "HE" can tell if it is the same when he comes here

Last edited:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Sorry just got home from work, long day. Midnite Rider, called your post and they sold that unit and don't deal in parts. It was worth a try, thanks.

Chance, here are the numbers I have 5ETQF. 1632E. 300050034006. Don't know unit size, because he just brought the recoil in. If your contact has a list of servicing dealers and or a website where parts can be looked up and ordered, it would be a great help to all the mechanics on this forum. Thanks for taking the time to look into this.

tybilly

Threads
a re brand? wouldnt be that predator engine would it? wich looks exactly like the honda,sorry for jumping in,lol

chance123

Threads
Here's that starter. One pic is with the pawls in and the other the pawls out

Attachments

• DSCF2209.JPG
    DSCF2209.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF2208.JPG
    DSCF2208.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF2210.JPG
    DSCF2210.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 19

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
That looks like what I need. Any ideas where I can get one and the cost. Thanks for your help. Rivets

chance123

Threads
I still have it here (working late) but through his bad english, I "think" he said "Yamacoil" If you never heard of that brand (I haven't) I'll call him in the morning and get more info for you

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Thanks, I'll check out Yamakoyo tomorrow. Two 11 hour days make me sleepy.