Red Hawk Generator

chance123

Threads
Kind of pricey $50 to 60.00 makes me want to think it is Japanese vs Chinese. Judging by his looks/appearence/accent, I really can't tell the difference and the face of this starter looks just like a Honda.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
After I looked at the pics you posted and went back and looked at the starter, I think you may be on the right track with Honda. Don't have any Honda in the shop right now to match it against. I've got a buddy at the Honda shop, I'm going to talk to him. I'll let you know what happens.

chance123

Threads
After I looked at the pics you posted and went back and looked at the starter, I think you may be on the right track with Honda. Don't have any Honda in the shop right now to match it against. I've got a buddy at the Honda shop, I'm going to talk to him. I'll let you know what happens.

I have A B'd it next to a Honda starter and the pawl mechanics are "completely" different from any Honda I have ever seen.

chance123

Threads
Did you ever get your R/C starter sorted out? My distributor will be picking this one up tomorrow. If there are any measurements I can take, lemme knough

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Sorry, I've not gotten back to you. Been a little busy, even though we don't have snow. Checked with the Honda shop and you are correct, does not match with any of their's. Have had to tell the customer can't help you. I hope this will not be a trend of the future. One good thing can out of it. Customer purchased a new generator, with a Briggs engine and gave us the unit for trying to help him. Put it in the warehouse and will keep my eyes open. Might get lucky down the road. Thanks for your help in trying to solve this one.

chance123

Threads
Sorry, I've not gotten back to you. Been a little busy, even though we don't have snow. Checked with the Honda shop and you are correct, does not match with any of their's. Have had to tell the customer can't help you. I hope this will not be a trend of the future. One good thing can out of it. Customer purchased a new generator, with a Briggs engine and gave us the unit for trying to help him. Put it in the warehouse and will keep my eyes open. Might get lucky down the road. Thanks for your help in trying to solve this one.

If you want that yamakoyo starter, let me know