More tools. WOO HOO

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I can only guarantee one thing. Due to the increase in price and demand of ammo, don't expect a warning shot from me

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Maybe if the price gets high enough law enforcement will learn how to hit their target in one shot again instead using the shatter shot approach. Right now they use the slaughter house approach. This why we are hearing of case where someone is shot to death by 10+ rounds.

I have always subscribe to the one shot one kill approach to hunting.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I can only guarantee one thing. Due to the increase in price and demand of ammo, don't expect a warning shot from me

Remember the hardy st. raid in Houston? That's a fine example of cops who aren't fit to have a gun.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Btw, the engine starts & runs now. And charges the battery.
So you sneak a real problem and no noticed. Oh Well sorry I missed it.

As for tools I was hoping for another 44" top box but instead just got a Oregon 420-120 chain grinder.. Oh well at least it is better than piece of crap HF sold me. That HF one going in the dumpster after I shoot it to put it out my misery.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads

As for tools I was hoping for another 44" top box but instead just got a Oregon 420-120 chain grinder.. Oh well at least it is better than piece of crap HF sold me. That HF one going in the dumpster after I shoot it to put it out my misery.
Tannerite would be fitting for the HF tool.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
That would a waste of explosives. I just the Llama Commache III do it since the grinder is mostly plastic

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Set the HF one up for doing the rakers which will save a lot of wheel changes .
Got a 2nd hand one at a car boot sale for $ 20 which was $ 15 too much but it did come with a set of good wheels.
Down here Aldi did them for $ 50 ( Aus ) all plastic and no where near rigid enough and a very short power lead .
Fitted 8' of power chord ( from an old vacuum cleaner ) and set it up for doing the bump stops.
Lubed with some Tri-Flow & it works a treat.
Another trick is to make an apron to go between the vice & the support column out of an old inner tube to catch all the grinding debris.
I cut a hole on it to go over the depth gauge stop which holds it in place nicely.
Every 6 months or so it gets a clean and every 2 years or so it gets replaced .
Saves a lot of cleaning time & keeps the debris out of the pivots .

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was going to use my HF grinder for depth guages but couldn't find a suitable wheel and got tired of how worn the pivot got. Chucked it in the bin and got another 620-120 grinder for the depth guages.