Lawn Addict
Threads
Dear Santa Claus........ Define "naughty." LOL

What I want next...

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
New? I don't think so. I had this for over 11 yrs already. THe original Zama PN was ZTK-101 but according my recent price file update it is NLA from them so you need to go after market. Just to note in the eleven years I have had them out only a few times as I don't normally remove welch plugs.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I know the only I have need to replace lately is the ones that Zama won't supply. Kinda thinking about getting that doming kit from HF to make them. Sure would be nicer to just the missing plug instead having to install a new carburetor.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I inherited an incomplete set but am yet to use any of them on a cube carb
OTOH I do like that carb mounting set up
I just have a steel plate with a couple of bolts in it that I set in the big vice
But some thing strong enough to hammer on has the cogs turning over in my head.

If you want some Santa Tools that you will use regularly then get some carb blanking off plates to use with your pressure tester .

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I liked how he explained how to use the nail polish. Just a small drop, then use a pick to move it around the edge of the welch plug. Good idea.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just found this.

1608913679758.png

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
gee all I ever use is a couple long rods through the holes of most small carburetor that stud mounted lay across the vise jaws. Most they only used so I get a good smack on those stubborn Nikki fuel bowl screws or when I pressure testing one.