More tools. WOO HOO

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I liked how he explained how to use the nail polish. Just a small drop, then use a pick to move it around the edge of the welch plug. Good idea.
But did he explain those knots on his head? Personally I never had to use a sealer on those welch plugs. I have however had to pick it out of some jets and the clear version can be really hard see when stuck in a jet too.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have had those carbs with the red sealer come in with the welch plug fallen out and some with the red sealer loose plugging stuff up. Always the long skinny plugs. .......great design.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
My choice of colors before I quit was Passion Pink. When the girlfriend found I was sneaking hers she pickup the closest kitchen weapon and put a large knot on my head. Boy do those #10 iron skillets hurt. Now when I have bad news I make sure she is not in the kitchen where she has a choice weapons.

Do I admit the forks can save your life. Use one thrown into a door to dis-attract my brother that was pointing a loaded semi automatic rifle at threatening to shoot me long enough for me to take it away from him. Those hollow points I keep my rifles loaded with would had made a mess of me. The last weapon he tried using was his car. I glad we departed company now and I haven't seen or spoken to him in over 6 yrs.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
My choice of colors before I quit was Passion Pink. When the girlfriend found I was sneaking hers she pickup the closest kitchen weapon and put a large knot on my head. Boy do those #10 iron skillets hurt. Now when I have bad news I make sure she is not in the kitchen where she has a choice weapons.

You should at least try to cover it up, man. Like don't go around barefooted around her, and she'd never know you got her Passion Pink nail polish. LOLOLOLOL

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I liked how he explained how to use the nail polish. Just a small drop, then use a pick to move it around the edge of the welch plug. Good idea.

I use gasket cement if needed , but never done one on a cube carb

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Do I admit the forks can save your life. Use one thrown into a door to dis-attract my brother that was pointing a loaded semi automatic rifle at threatening to shoot me long enough for me to take it away from him. Those hollow points I keep my rifles loaded with would had made a mess of me. The last weapon he tried using was his car. I glad we departed company now and I haven't seen or spoken to him in over 6 yrs.

Another reason why I like our firearms law
By the time he has gone to the cabinet, got the 2 keys to get the fire arm then gone to the next cabinet to get the amo I would have had time to vanish
The best plan that got turned down wa to store all of the firing pins at the local police station in a set of post boxes with 2 keys that way you would be required to pass a breath test before getting the firing pin.
Around 90% of all the accidential shootings happen when the user has had a few too many.
Nearly all of the emotion driven shootings also happen when the holder has had a few drinks.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
In my case my brother is just a hot head or as some say ahole.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Another reason why I like our firearms law
By the time he has gone to the cabinet, got the 2 keys to get the fire arm then gone to the next cabinet to get the amo I would have had time to vanish
The best plan that got turned down wa to store all of the firing pins at the local police station in a set of post boxes with 2 keys that way you would be required to pass a breath test before getting the firing pin.
Around 90% of all the accidential shootings happen when the user has had a few too many.
Nearly all of the emotion driven shootings also happen when the holder has had a few drinks.

But this is "MERICA." We got a right to get drunk and accidentally shoot ourselves if we want to. LMAO
Here in Texas we mix alcohol and ammo and call it a family outing. Pat Green

Funny thing about our 2nd Amendment: It's all well and good until someone with that same right shoots people. BTW, I don't think many of the American gun nuts realize just how much hunting goes on in countries that have very strict gun laws. And they could care less how little gun violence is in those countries.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Contry to popular belief it is not hard at all to get a firearms license down here
1) join a shooting cub
2) be a farmer
3) have a property where you can proove that you are allowed to shoot ( friends farm )
4) require one for work, security guard, professional shooter etc

More important is what weapons you can't have.
No Automatics or semi- automatics, all single shot either lever load or bolt action, unless you are a registered collector then all such weapons have to be rendered inable to fire or load

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
But this is "MERICA." We got a right to get drunk and accidentally shoot ourselves if we want to. LMAO
Here in Texas we mix alcohol and ammo and call it a family outing. Pat Green

Funny thing about our 2nd Amendment: It's all well and good until someone with that same right shoots people. BTW, I don't think many of the American gun nuts realize just how much hunting goes on in countries that have very strict gun laws. And they could care less how little gun violence is in those countries.
But the majority of American gun nuts don't hunt. Also a lot but not most also realize that the gun isn't the problem. The problems is gangs, and the revolving justice system with criminals out on parole or even worse released 45 minutes after arrest for having an gun on them and then find out they have been arrested 14 times and get arrested again for committing another crime. Other countries don't have the shooting like we do but they have other crimes that are just as bad or worse. Crimes using other weapons or crimes against the person are higher in those countries than what we see here.