Any hunters out there?

winmod21

Threads
I'm all for a good yarn
It's kinda a long one, so as soon as I figure-out how to make it less wordy... and then edit it to brief... I'll try to tell it. ;-)
"Brevity is the soul of wit" — William Shakespeare - Hamlet

. . . alas, I therefore fear I must be nearly void of wit. :~\

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well went Bambi whacking this evening. Small 4 point but will put some nice meat in the freezer. 10 yards broadside and just couldn't pass it up with firearm season coming up in a couple weeks. May not get another chance at one,

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Congrats, I’ve got three weeks until I can start resting in my stand. Game cams were showing five, 8 to 10 pointers three weeks ago, but the archery guys will probably have them by the time I get out. That’s hunting when you’re 70+, so I’ll just relax.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Our county is part of a state instituted antler restrictions...inside spread must be 13" or greater... which if you ask me, will result in taller racked genetics being passed on and not wider (,legal) racks..

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Our county is part of a state instituted antler restrictions...inside spread must be 13" or greater... which if you ask me, will result in taller racked genetics being passed on and not wider (,legal) racks..
The 10 point I have on my trail cameras wouldn't even meet the 13 inch spread minimum, And that is the big deer for my area. The other 3 I have on camera are a 6, 4, and 3 point.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I have only seen this one buck once on my cams

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
and here's the usual visitors.....
Backstrap...... Hind Quarters..... Shoulder..... Chili meat........