Any hunters out there?

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Most here suffer vehicle homocide after I relocate them or at least the last coon did.

And I got a few birds that are greeted by the Mossberg with t shot.
t shot?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Non posionous unless you get hit by it. Steel shot with express loads. T shot is a BBB size. Better darn well make sure the stock is up tight to the shoulder or you be hurting the next day. The shells have no shock absorbers either. I have to take those amour plated hook bill birds. I can take out birds at about 100 yds if I get a good aim. So tree top high ones don't have a chance. Those darn Blue Darters are extremely hard to hit at times as I got to watch where I shoot.

I only rattled the neighbor's garage roof once and it was about a 1500 ft out as the shot fell but boy did the feathers fly.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
I pulled a dumb ass a couple weeks ago. Forgot my ear plugs and had to wear muffs shooting. Trying to get a good view through the scope on the 1895 marlin in 45-70 with heavy loads i pulled the stock off my shoulder. Sonnofabi....... 1629323816877.jpg

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I did a better one Monday when fell down a flight of steps. I actually got a crack forearm bone. It still looks one of Popeye's forearms. I hate wood steps in a way but being 5/4 board at least they had some give. I surprise how little pain I am in right now compare when I first did it.

And I sleep with 158 grain hollow points myself. I figure if 6 rounds of them into a drug addict don't stop them nothing will.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
12ga pump by the door. Baretta 92fs 9mm by the bed. I have 8 cameras around the house barn and and shop. Once i saw a car at the end of my drive juat sitting with the lights off. Walked down with the baretta and mossberg to see if they needed any help. It was the local township police. He said he would rather write a report for an attempted burglary than a deadly shooting and shooting a perps vehicle is not considered self defense.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
I did a better one Monday when fell down a flight of steps. I actually got a crack forearm bone. It still looks one of Popeye's forearms. I hate wood steps in a way but being 5/4 board at least they had some give. I surprise how little pain I am in right now compare when I first did it.

And I sleep with 158 grain hollow points myself. I figure if 6 rounds of them into a drug addict don't stop them nothing will.
230 grain Hornady critical duty for me with 11 rounds. Got my bow out this evening and took a few shots. Had been about 6 weeks since I shot last. Really liking those Black Eagle Outlaw 300 spine with 100 grain brass inserts and 125 grain points with 4 fletch Bohning heat vanes.