Lawn Royalty
Threads
Just like Hammer & Rivets
This is the only page I have opened today & will be the last
See you lads tomorrow , perhaps .

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
T h is si t e is do i n g g r e at ri g ht no w .

sssssl o m o

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Still screwed up here.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
A little slow here yet, but no lockup’s.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Think if some of you guys get off dial-up you will be fine. Only 23 ads blocked right now on THIS page. Moderator must be getting the message. LOL

slomo

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Slomo, I don’t have a dialup system and never needed an ad blocker. I have no idea of why I should get something to be able to enjoy a single website. Never needed it before and when problems have occurred on this site in the passed, the admin has been able to solve them over time. Patience is something us old farts have a lot of and it will get solved without me getting an APP. Us old farts are not part of the generation which needs instant gratification, slow and steady wins the race, but we will cry if it is too slow.

NorthBama

Threads
I dont have this problem with other forums
I am gone see you guys in a few weeks to see if this site is any better

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
And I am one with Rivets on this.
IT is a shame because it is not a difficult problem to sort out from a coding point of view.
So there must be a financial reason why it has persisted for so long and these are of course the problem
Those on here who are older & using older computers are not the market the advertisers want so if we all leave because it is too frustrating to try to help people on this site then the advertisers would probably see it as a win not a loss because they will be in touch with more of their target audience.

In any case I am out of here again today I did notice the increasing number of unread posts that have gone a day or more with no answer plus all the ones with only 1 answer which is probably Catherine so a good thing will die.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
I read a few posts till it all slowed to a crawl. I will check back every few days to see if it goes back to normal. Won't be offering any help. I participate in quite a few forums. This is the only one with this problem. Hey moderators, is the ad revenue that important? I get just as many ads on other forums without this problem. The silence about this is deafening.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
If you are only reading and if using No Script then turn off Fetch for lawnmowersforum.com but you will need to turn it back on to post.