A web page is slowing down your browser

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Anyone else getting this message on Firefox? Searched around and seems to be from a tracking site of some sort? Problem with the site or here on my end?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
No message here on FF but I having slow downs here too. I just chalking to slow internet hubs.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Using firefox here no problem, but my tablet which i use Chrome on had some trouble where i couldnt click on anything. someone else mentioned that.

NorthBama

Threads
slow here also

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
It is the same script that was causing grief a while back.
Double checked it.
It is one of the scripts that places the adds on the page

gainestruk

Threads
I use an iPad, yesterday and today I have to click on thread 2-3 times before it opens and is very slow navigating the site.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
almost impossible to use forum this morning. Took me dang near 2 minutes to write this, lol

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Anyone else getting this message on Firefox? Searched around and seems to be from a tracking site of some sort? Problem with the site or here on my end?
Yes. I haven't gotten it yet today but yesterday it was common.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You mean this one
Script: https://www.lawnmowerforum.com…abbit/surgeon_orig.js?cb=188-0:1
Yes,
Took 45 minutes to get through the first 4 posts of the 39 new ones so no new ones from me today.
I gave up when number 5 just sat there hanging by which time I had finished eating breakie.
Not all that hard to fix that script needs a time out routine of 3 seconds.
The script gobbles up so much processor time & power that the computer clock lost 6 minutes while I was here.
Will see what happens tomorrow
Good bye all

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
It's slowing down because of all the spam ads trying to populate on each page. Each picture or add is stored on some server some place different. Everyone so called working from home are congesting the internet.

slomo