A web page is slowing down your browser

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
My Adblocker blocks between 19 and 28 ads on here.... That's alot... most forums im on have one or two per side.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Good morning all.
See noting has changed.
Don't care about adds I can ignore them without any problems and there is nothing on this computer or in the emails on this computer that will cause me any grief if it ends up being circulated throughout the moron internet circles.
Which is another reason why the browsing computer is not used of tax, business or personal finance nor for confidential personal communications.
However when some thing i did for pleasure / relaxiation and others could benefit from becomes an onerous task then I am out of here.
If I want my life to become impossibly difficult I could ask my wife if there is anything she would like to be done.
SO I am off today a lot better things to do with my time that watch a frozen screen for hours every morning.
IF Lawnworld / ezoic really wanted this to stop it should have & could have been fixed well & truely by now.
It is only a matter of every new page asking if a new cookie has been installed then accepting what is in it every time a new displays
See you tomorrow , perhaps.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
You guys need to install ad blocker plus. On this page it is blocking 26 ads right now.

slomo

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Screen locked up every time I tried to open a second thread yesterday, neede to restart the site each time. Gave up and went to watch paint dry. Started the IPad up to day and guess what happens, you are right, locked up twice. After posting this I’m done for today, as it is getting worse now not better.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I've been on for about 6 minutes, hasn't frozen on me yet.
Firefox.

NorthBama

Threads
slow as molasses on a winter day :confused:

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Getting tired of the browser jacking. May have to slide out till this gets changed. 2 kinds of people come here. Those looking for help and those offering help. I hope the mods realize many of the people offering help are going to quit the forum due to the browser jacking. When enough of the people offering help leave so will the people asking for help. Less clicks, less views, less revenue. Are you listening?

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
froze up for a minute then unfrozen, then within a few seconds frozen again

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ad Blocker Plus is blocking 32 ads on this page right now.

slomo