What do you think

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
Your constitution was good back in the 1700 (or whenever) when you were fighting for freedom and killing indians but you need to bring it into the 21 century.
Nobody needs guns unless job dependant and with licence.
Over here even air rifles need a licence because a child got shot!
Take guns away and the innocent might stand a chance.

We are still fighting for freedom here. Freedom is not free.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Guns don't kill people people kill people same as cars the drunk driver kills people not the car.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

I've said the same thing before, Guns don't kill people...........People Kill People. A gun is nothing more than a tool, it has no mind or feelings. If you want to stop violence, Stop Selling and Promoting Violence, not guns.

Attachments

• large_detail_2ndadmend.jpg
    large_detail_2ndadmend.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Your constitution was good back in the 1700 (or whenever) when you were fighting for freedom and killing indians but you need to bring it into the 21 century.
Nobody needs guns unless job dependant and with licence.
Over here even air rifles need a licence because a child got shot!
Take guns away and the innocent might stand a chance.

The thing is as someone else said were still fighting for freedoms and were doing it all over the world. As far as your statement that Nobody needs guns unless job dependent and with license. I don't agree with. I do agree there needs to be some changes made in our gun laws. The thing is if we had a president in 2004 that did something, the Ban on Assault weapons would have been extended and that Bushmaster 223 assault weapon with a 30 shot clip used in this last tragedy maybe wouldn't have been available.

kyoshofan1

Threads
Take away the guns and you might have your freedom.
We got our freedom when Mel Gibson fought for us a few years ago!! :laughing:

Well unfortunately the people that want to do harm will get a gun if they want to-laws keep the honest people honest, the others are going to do what they want whether there is a law against it or not!

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well unfortunately the people that want to do harm will get a gun if they want to-laws keep the honest people honest, the others are going to do what they want whether there is a law against it or not!

Unfortunately you're right but I think that's all the more reason people need a gun in there house to protect themselves and there property.

pugaltitude

Lawn Addict
Threads
The thing is as someone else said were still fighting for freedoms and were doing it all over the world. As far as your statement that Nobody needs guns unless job dependent and with license. I don't agree with.

But are we not just fighting somebody elses battles?
Also why do you not agree?

pugaltitude

Lawn Addict
Threads
Unfortunately you're right but I think that's all the more reason people need a gun in there house to protect themselves and there property.

Its a knock on effect.
Kids see parents with guns in the house and assume its ok for them to have them.
As a parent of a 6year old i dont even promote pretend toy gun play but kids are kids and will always do it by themselves.
Because our gun laws are tight over here its stabbing thats a problem!!

pugaltitude

Lawn Addict
Threads

But we have to make it harder for them.
It seems to be excuses are always made in America because it has a big gun culture.
Education and law

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Its a knock on effect.
Kids see parents with guns in the house and assume its ok for them to have them.
As a parent of a 6year old i dont even promote pretend toy gun play but kids are kids and will always do it by themselves.
Because our gun laws are tight over here its stabbing thats a problem!!

It's not just toy guns, how about,Call of Duty goes 3-D
As if the gun-toting action in "Call of Duty: Black Ops" wasn't expected to feel real enough in high definition, Activision Blizzard Inc. has announced that the latest entry. All these video games available to kids to play what does it teach them and there's other stuff like this music today that talks about killing that's out there that does nothing but promote violence.

I was raised around guns, took hunters safety courses growing up and so did my kids. My dad trained me to shoot just like I did my kids. It all comes down to education.