Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!

williamfastrak20/52

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi ladies and gentleman, , Bill here and I have a 2004 Hustler Fastrak 20 Honda/ 52"deck.
I bought it new and Im the only one that drives it. or mows with it. at least up to last fall when my transaxle gave way on the left side, must be the bearings as Im going to tear it apart.
I havent had any problems with this mower except when it was 3 yrs. old. The linkage to the right transaxle cracked and I fixed it by putting a bigger piece of steel under it so it would'nt move.
What I would like to know at this time is, can I use the axle shaft and bearings that are on the IZT 310-2600? mine is the older 311-2600. also if I can not do so, then do any of you know where I could get those parts, If not, can you help me out on any transaxles that I could replace mine with, maybe like the zt-3100 or 3200 please help me if you can. thanks Bill

Dan Mills

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Hustler mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Hustler owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Hustler mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Hustler stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Hi to all. I pretty much had to adopt my daughter's and son in laws Hustler Raptor. Neither of them are very mechanical. I've noticed that the resistance on the right control arm is a lot less that on the left arm. Is there any way to increase resistance on the right to equal the left?

jmichal

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey my name is Jim. I have a 2004 Land Pride ZR52. They are Hustlers painted different. Awesome machine. I am wondering what Model it is in Hustler. What Models did Hustler offer in 2004. Appreciate you help.

jmichal

Forum Newbie
Threads

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Hustler owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Hustler mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Hustler stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

My name is Jim. I have a 2004 Land Pride ZR 52 made by Hustler. I am trying to find the Hustler model that is the match. What models were offered in 2004? Does anyone know what the Hustler Mate to my mower is?

The Chairman

Threads
Hi ladies and gentleman, , Bill here and I have a 2004 Hustler Fastrak 20 Honda/ 52"deck.
I bought it new and Im the only one that drives it. or mows with it. at least up to last fall when my transaxle gave way on the left side, must be the bearings as Im going to tear it apart.
I havent had any problems with this mower except when it was 3 yrs. old. The linkage to the right transaxle cracked and I fixed it by putting a bigger piece of steel under it so it would'nt move.
What I would like to know at this time is, can I use the axle shaft and bearings that are on the IZT 310-2600? mine is the older 311-2600. also if I can not do so, then do any of you know where I could get those parts, If not, can you help me out on any transaxles that I could replace mine with, maybe like the zt-3100 or 3200 please help me if you can. thanks Bill
I sourced mine at Byrd's in Lafayette County, Fl. They are local to me. A putty knife helps to put it all back together, when you're dealing with the springs and followers. Lots of youtube videos on the repair. It's not too hard.
Hi to all. I pretty much had to adopt my daughter's and son in laws Hustler Raptor. Neither of them are very mechanical. I've noticed that the resistance on the right control arm is a lot less that on the left arm. Is there any way to increase resistance on the right to equal the left?
You're probably missing the dampner. It's either broken, become unscrewed or has popped off on one side. It's between the frame and the mower deck.

Hooperz

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!

Hello everyone, Tom here, I have an older 60 inch superz that will not start got off one day and haven’t been able to get it started.
I have checked all safety switches that I know of even called hustler still will not start. When I turn the key on the fan comes one but no cranking

stbowen

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!

Hello, Scotty here. I have a Hustler Fastrak 48-in cut with a 23 Kawasaki (FH680VB92218)and having some issues I need some help with. My land is sloped and mower does fine going downhill, turning to the right then going uphill. The problem I cannot figure out is if you go downhill, turn to the left and go uphill the mower bogs down and sounds like it is gonna die like you are mowing fast thru foot high grass. Doesn't make since but I mow to throw the grass out the right which makes me have to turn left and then it loads up. It's kind of like it's struggling for fuel. Might also mention that when I say uphill and downhill that the slop is not that much of an incline. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance!

cllanius

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just purchased a Fastrack SDX for my personal lawn (5 acres). It's a lovely machine, but I've noticed it missing blades of grass in the middle of my cut path. What's that about?
Thanks,
Casey L.
Kentucky

jimboc

Forum Newbie
Threads
It looks to be the Hustler Fastrak from that era. I have the 18HP Honda/ 52" deck. Great machines.

Bobio78

Forum Newbie
Threads

HI,
I did a lot of research on mowers before I chose the Hustler Rapter SD and so far I love it. I plan on doing all my own maintenance, so I look forward to reading about other owners experience's. I'm not that tech savvy so bear with me if I can't figure out some of this computer stuff.