Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!

jimboc

Forum Newbie
Threads
did
I can only find supprt for the recent consumer zero turn machines. I will PM you to see how it goes but I think I will have time zone issues from Kansas to New South Wales. Are you anle to point me at manuals for the machine on line (as a start). I'll be driving the 3 hours north to where the machine is next week and I'll let you know the hours on the clock next week.

Thanks a lot Kenny,

regards

Mark
you try: https://www.hustlerlawnmowerparts.com/

The US Government used that machine so parts should be readily available. You can also contact Hustler directly.

904MiniZ

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!
Hello! My name is Glenn and I just picked up this 42” Mini Z this weekend, I absolutely love this mower and it is in excellent shape. Glad to be apart of the forum ?? Jacksonville Fl area 6AF2E99D-A85C-44D5-B5C5-0E6F275C259E.jpeg

Mr. Mower

Threads
Welcome to the forum Glenn!

Bohica52

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just purchased a new Hustler X-One 60" deck with Kawasaki FX850V engine. Only my second zero turn mower to own. Joined this forum to lean about the machine, any tricks on how to use it better and perform my own maintenance correctly.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 2

BillQ

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Hustler mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Hustler owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Hustler mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Hustler stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Good Afternoon! New member! Hope i can find help, since I live at 20th & Plumb. 20 miles from anywhere and Plumb in the sticks!!

jimboc

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello! My name is Glenn and I just picked up this 42” Mini Z this weekend, I absolutely love this mower and it is in excellent shape. Glad to be apart of the forum ?? Jacksonville Fl area View attachment 52024
Great machine. Best of luck with it!

ZZmower

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello fellow lawn maintenance guys and gals. I have just upgraded from a 29 year old 42" Craftsman to a 60" Hustler SD. Hopefully, now there will be less time on the mower and more time on the Harley.
You got beat on that one...I had a Gravley Promaster 20-H for 26 years and just today picked up a Raptor SDX with 60 " deck...Raining today so hopefully will be able to mow tomorrow...how was transition to moving to the hustler SD? A different feel fo sure. how long did it take to get used to the control of the Hustler...any words of wisdom?

EdsDixon

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, New to LawnWorld, looking for input about different brands of Zero turns I am looking at. I have been using Dixon since 1974, Mine is getting quite old and I have built and rebuilt it many times. My family used to be dealers from 1974 to 1982. you may see me on different brand topics

GolfGTD

Forum Newbie
Threads
After many months of pondering, studying and comparing all these designs, I was going to go with Ariens or Husqvarna but decided to go with Hustler Raptor SD, as there is a local dealer and a small business shop near me. Perfect for repairs and maintenance as they happen.

Its a 2020 Raptor SD, I paid $4099, and I dont know if that was a good deal or about what they go for. Happy to report that I am sold on the Hustler brand as I see a lot of good engineering that went into these mowers.

GolfGTD

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thats my new toy! LOVE it so far! Nearing 4hrs on the engine, I got it with 0.1hrs. Time to start shopping for oil change kits.

Attachments

• IMG_7303.jpg
    IMG_7303.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7319.jpg
    IMG_7319.jpg
    602.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7328.jpg
    IMG_7328.jpg
    593.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7329.jpg
    IMG_7329.jpg