Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!

olmo

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Hustler mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Hustler owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Hustler mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Hustler stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
i have an old hustler fasttrac (15 yrs old) and been having difficulty with engine cranking for at least half that time. replaced and/or tested relays, safety switches, batery several times but still having issues..

mhavanti

Threads
Welcome all.

mhavanti

Threads
i have an old hustler fasttrac (15 yrs old) and been having difficulty with engine cranking for at least half that time. replaced and/or tested relays, safety switches, batery several times but still having issues..
We have a lot of dealers in the Hustler Mower Owners Group in Facebook that will jump in and help you.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
And you will do a lot better starting a new post with a full description of your mower & the problems you are having with it,
This thread is really just a howdy doody

bladedoctor

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello fellow lawn maintenance guys and gals. I have just upgraded from a 29 year old 42" Craftsman to a 60" Hustler SD. Hopefully, now there will be less time on the mower and more time on the Harley.

Attachments

• Hustler.jpg
    Hustler.jpg
    1,011.9 KB · Views: 2

logert gogert

Threads
Hello fellow lawn maintenance guys and gals. I have just upgraded from a 29 year old 42" Craftsman to a 60" Hustler SD. Hopefully, now there will be less time on the mower and more time on the Harley.
oh yea thats what I'm talking about

mhavanti

Threads
You're going to love that rascal. Max's Garaj Mahal has lots of upgrades you may want to check out in YouTube. Come join us at Hustler Mower Owners in Facebook as well.

Run it like you stole it. Fix it if you break it!

The Chairman

Threads
One thing often overlooked are the grounds and the wires to those grounds. Take them apart, clean them up and replace what needs replacing. If you end up replacing the cables, don't be afraid to go to a larger gauge. Also, don't overlook how the engine connects to the chassis. I had a friend who painted his motor all pretty when he replaced it, and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't crank at all. Paint and corrosion are insulators, so he had a painted engine and crud breaking his circuit. We cleaned off a single bole hole, used a new bolt and cleaned the bottom of the chassis where it mounted. It spun nicely.