Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!

Golphin

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi I purchased a new Alpha 42" with the 22hp Kohler this past Saturday after looking at mowers and prices for a couple of weeks. The mower should mow what I have easy enough and the price seemed good for the mower. I have not used it much as the wife jumped on it and didn't stop until she had mowed every piece of grass she could find and put 2.9 hours on it. :smile: She loves it so I did well. I guess I will be the maintenance man and changing the oil after the next mowing. That's all fine with me.

tlg588

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi All,

Brought a Hustler SD 54 last spring. I have about 3.5 acres to mow plus a small rental property.

The Hustler handles great, that's why I bought it. But, it seems to run a little slower than the Toro Timecutter I replaced.

jsb7760

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, I have just purchased a new Hustler Raptor with a 42" deck. Just wondering if anybody has any do's and don'ts, I am new to the Hustler product line. Just got rid of my JD LT155.

michigan_Rapter sd

Threads
just bought a rapter sd 54" - love it so far - controls seem a little stiff and seat could go back a bit further but first mow was great

cutnedge

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey guys, 2012 SZ here006.JPG

retfr8flyr

Threads
Newbie here, I just bought a Raptor SD 48 and should have it Friday. I am very excited about the purchase, first ZT, I did a lot of research and decided the SD offered the best bang for the buck for me.

pokeone

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey folks,

Checking in as requested.

New to forum,

Just made my first post as a newbie

Own a Hustler 2015 Fastrak SDX 60" - Love it

I am not a professional, just a home owner with a very large lot to mow

My name is: Gary Spruill

GREETINGS to all Hustler mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Hustler owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Hustler mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Hustler stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

braves9822

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all,

I just bought a Raptor Limited 52". I been wanted a zero turn for awhile. I hope to get a lot out of the form.

hustler1970

Forum Newbie
Threads
hi, i use Hustler RSD54 now to mow 12 to 20 arcs, most of them are mine, some of my bros, i really want to upgrade to fastrax sdx or x-one,
im glad i found out this forum, nice to meet you guys!