Welcome to the Exmark Forum -- Check in Here First!

Peloton52

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Exmark Forum -- Check in Here First!
GREETINGS to all Exmark mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Exmark owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Exmark mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Exmark stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Greetings: I'm brand new here. I operate a Exmark 60" Zero Turn Laser Z with a Kohler engine, which I use to cut the grass at two town owned cemeteries. One dates back to the 1700's and the other was started in the 1970's. Needless to say the older one I do without a bagger. It is hard enough maneuvering that beast without anything attached. For the other cemetery I operate with a three bag setup and an Exmark Ultra Vac.

attodds

Forum Newbie
Threads
I

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Exmark owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Exmark mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Exmark stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
i have a Exmark quest 50 inch
Doug

Bobandia

Forum Newbie
Threads
Seandawg new to your site 2016 exmark lazerz X
Bobandia here. 2020 later Z E series

LZE742GKC604A3​

Had an old bought used. Spent a ton on it and gave up and bought a new one!

SharksWithLazerZ

Forum Newbie
Threads

Greetings everyone. I'm new to the board, but I've owned my 2015 Exmark LazerZ X-series 60 since I bought it new in 2015. It's been really great, and makes short work of my 2 acres. Previously I had an old Kubota 42" rider and it took 7.5h to cut the entire property. With the LazerZ it went down to 2h immediately and now that I'm more proficient with it, I can cut the entire property in about 1.5h.

Glad to be a member here at the new forum, and looking forward to interacting more with you all here.

- J

castroid

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all. New to the board. I have an Exmark LZX980ERC96RW0 and experiencing electrical issues. I keep blowing a 10amp fuse when trying to start mower. Also the main 60amp melted into fuse holder. I'm assuming it's grounding out somewhere but I'm unable to find it. Any suggestions would really be appreciated.

rcjr

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well, glad to be onboard !! Just purchased an EXMARK 52 " RAE708GEM52300 ......Question, the dealer says they recommend " Recreation" gas because it is alcohol free. Has anyone else heard of this instead of 87 octane Gas ??? In my area, it is $ 4.99 a gal. ???

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I run 93 octane E0, also known as ethanol free or pure gas, in my mower and pickup truck. Here’s a link to the Pure Gas website. It will give you the locations it’s sold in your area.

rcjr

Forum Newbie
Threads
I run 93 octane E0, also known as ethanol free or pure gas, in my mower and pickup truck. Here’s a link to the Pure Gas website. It will give you the locations it’s sold in your area.
Hi Mparr, thanks for answering the question on using Rec. fuel in my new EXMARK, so I guess $ 4.99 a gallon is what it is !!......thanks again, rcjr

Badjam88

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello everyone. I’m an idiot and bought a sight unseen FR27KC in an online auction. 1300hrs on the unit and says it has a bad hydraulic drive motor. I only paid $800 for the Mower and Trailer. Figure I can sell the trailer for a few hundred as I don’t need it. Any ideas on what this is going to cost me to buy the drive motor. I can do the install myself. Thanks for helping out a moron.

UPDATE: I think someone who works there was trying to pull a fast one and get a mower for cheap. Got the unit home and started going through it, motor ran fine, pto and mower deck all checked out. The listing said “Runs but won’t move”. I looked at both drive motors and both bypass valves were open. I shut those, topped off the hydraulic fluid and it runs like a top.

Last edited: