Welcome to the Exmark Forum -- Check in Here First!

nuttinshowing

Forum Newbie
Threads
Greetings & Happy Holidays .
New member here, been following this site a few days.

Exmark Metro 48" bought new in 2010, been great no issues. I have been doing my own minor maintenance, oil chg, gas filter, plugs and such. Homeowner 3 acres 1 1/2 grass probably only put on 200 hrs in 10yrs. My other machine is a 1985 Wheelhorse 416-8 garden tractor that I use for mowing & leaves. Received that on a trade with a friend who refurbished it about 10 yrs ago. Love it, heavy duty plus. Hour meter stopped working 10yrs ago with 1856 hrs on it. Still running strong. Rotating between two machines is good for the longevity of the machines and my legs.

Sure this site will be helpful when I need help with more advanced mechanicals and other related subjects like the cordless Milwaukee M18 mid torque impact wrench I just picked up. Future blade changes should be easier as long as I remove on high and install on low. Torque wrench at the ready.

Born2Mow

Threads
Welcome Aboard !

If you have any slopes on your property, you'll soon discover to divide the time on each machine by topology. The Wheelhorse may feel much more secure while cutting across the face of slopes, especially if the slope ends in a secondary hazard, like a drop-off or water. Meanwhile the 2-wheels do everything design of the Exmark will excel in getting close to trees and poles, thus eliminating a lot of your trimming.

Either way, you'll love the Exmark !!

Axe78th

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Exmark Forum -- Check in Here First!
Greetings All, New Radius E 48" owner from Mississippi here. I'm sure I will have questions. :)

CyrusSmith

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Exmark mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Exmark owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Exmark mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Exmark stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Hi all. My name is Tim I have a LZ31BV604 - Exmark 60" Lazer Z Zero-Turn Mower with a 31HP Briggs & Stratton (SN: 440000 - 509999) (2004)

SHB

Threads
I’m Steve from TN, just got an eXmark radius early this year with the eXmark engine. Replaced tires with lugged tires to better handle slopes and damp ground. Works great, just find that the gas gage is hard to read

willysmom

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi! I am Allan. We just purchased a used 2018 Lazer Z X. We have not received manual yet. Today while mowing the mower beeped and message was check transmission oil. This was supposed to have been serviced before purchase. Since we have no manual I am not sure what type of transmission
oil to use. . Can anyone help? Koehler engine. It’s Sunday and of course the dealer is closed. Half the lawn done.

rustyg61

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, I'm Rusty & just purchased my first Zero Turn mower, an Exmark Quest E Series 50". I have a question, it has a pigtail connector on the wiring harness that is for accessories which I assume is lights, can this pigtail be used to plug in a trickle charger, or is it switched so that it would not be connected to the battery unless the key is on? It is a standard 2 pin connector like the ones on a trickle charger.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0141 b.jpg
    IMG_0141 b.jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 1

OleG9999

Forum Newbie
Threads
Greetings everyone, Walt Jenkins here, I'm new to this group. I have a 2015 42 inch exmark quest. I brought it used in 2016 it had 25 operating hours. I use it to cut my front lawn & back yard (about half an acre. It's been a great equipment addition to my lawn care tools.

Seandawg

Forum Newbie
Threads

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Exmark owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Exmark mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Exmark stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Seandawg new to your site w/

Seandawg

Forum Newbie
Threads

Seandawg new to your site 2016 exmark lazerz X