Welcome to the Exmark Forum -- Check in Here First!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Exmark Forum -- Check in Here First!
We have all done it
Try Mulligans for you transmission

rcjr

Forum Newbie
Threads
You can run E10 if you like. I just don’t do it. It can mess up your fuel system and it has less BTUs than E0.
Thanks MParr for the reply, some guys tell me they have just used 87 octane at the local gas station in there X-Mark for years, then I spoke to the tech. where I bough my X-Mark and he said to be sure to use only Zero ethanol, also recreation gas.So on your advice, I'll stay with Rec. Fuel.

dfbroxy

Threads
GREETINGS to all Exmark mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Exmark owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Exmark mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Exmark stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
I just purchased a Exmark LZ-2252 today. not sure the exact year but about a 1998. Paid $400. It looks as if at least the last 5 years were spent out in the rain. Definitly a diamond in the rough. Was told ran when parked 6 months ago but needed new belts. I looked and every belt needs replaced! Deck spendles are all sized up. Other than that just lots of surface rust. Lots of work ahead of me. BTW my hobby is buying and fixing up mowers. Started 5 years ago only knowing how to add gas and do oil change. I learned with youtube and this forum. I have worked my way up from pushmowers. This is the first mower in the commercial bracket and my first Exmark. I was a little worried about the rebuilding of pump motors and drive motors but did some research today and it now looks simple to me. But thats thanks to all I have learned from the experts and not so experts on hear. Sooo Thank you....and get ready for another know it all who doesnt know jack in the room........PS will post a pic tomorrow

dfbroxy

Threads
Well, I just purchased a 2004 Lazer XP with 188 hours. I've got a Ford 1220 that has been a real workhorse for me for 20+ years (and continues to be), so I couldn't lay off the diesel. Looking forward to using it, but not sure when. We had nearly a foot of snow today in far western Maryland. Not exactly conducive to mowing.?
Holy crap! Where did you find it? That is ultra low hours. What kind of shape is it in, and what did you have to give for it? LUCKY!

FloridaRob352

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, new here from central Florida. Trying to learn about the late 90's Lazer Z I'm putting together from my father in laws old mowers.

dfbroxy

Threads
Im restoring a commercial 52" Lazer Z . Picked it up as a complete parts mower dirt cheap. Currently Im having to rebuild engine due to it being left in weather with no air cleaner. I am also in need of a drive shaft spindle assemble with douple pulley. If you have a used one to spare we might work something out. Im not a expert tech like some guys on here, but I learn as I go and love to read about what Im working on so keep us posted.

LaserBudd

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, a newbie here, from Central Indiana.
Back a few years ago, (2012) I purchased a used (2002) xMark Lazer Z, 25HP, 60" cut from my local Dealer. He had just taken it in as a trade-in from the original owner that morning.
He made me a GOOD deal, so I bought it right then. It took me about 12.5 minutes on it, and I was convinced that I had made the right decision. My Dealer has always handled the maintenance on it, but now, because I am Retired and Poor, I am going to learn to do it myself. Hopefully with some help from this forum. Photos, forthcoming.

westfarms

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Exmark mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Exmark owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Exmark mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Exmark stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Just acquired a 2006 Lazer Z 60". It's been sitting for a few years after having an electrical fire. Working on replacing the wiring but also have a few other things needing replaced. Hope to have it up and going before the end of mowing season.

Todd

Savage

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, new member. Exmark quest S series