StarTech Lawn Royalty May 5, 2020 #11 I believe you are referring the to screw in the adjuster. Briggs only sell it in a kit. Briggs PN 691986 ADJUSTER, Rocker Arm
I believe you are referring the to screw in the adjuster. Briggs only sell it in a kit. Briggs PN 691986 ADJUSTER, Rocker Arm
Roddersq Forum Newbie May 5, 2020 #12 StarTech said: I believe you are referring the to screw in the adjuster. Briggs only sell it in a kit. Briggs PN 691986 ADJUSTER, Rocker Arm View attachment 52063 Click to expand... Yea that looks like the part ok Thanks a million
StarTech said: I believe you are referring the to screw in the adjuster. Briggs only sell it in a kit. Briggs PN 691986 ADJUSTER, Rocker Arm View attachment 52063 Click to expand... Yea that looks like the part ok Thanks a million
B bertsmobile1 Lawn Royalty May 5, 2020 #13 Nothing special about it, it is just a grub screw with a torqz hole in place of a std hex hole . Just remember you adjust with the nut and lock with the screw which is the opposite to all other engines .
Nothing special about it, it is just a grub screw with a torqz hole in place of a std hex hole . Just remember you adjust with the nut and lock with the screw which is the opposite to all other engines .