trash and toys all over yard

lawnguy1

Threads
I always do a quick pre-cut scan of each yard.. sometimes when the grass is real tall I can't see everything. Well barbie is headless now and an old oil drain can is stuck in mower deck. I'm at Wendys eating a burger fuming mad! It's inconsiderate to leave stuff in your yard, but that I can deal with. Its when I can't see it and run over that I get mad.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I always do a quick pre-cut scan of each yard.. sometimes when the grass is real tall I can't see everything. Well barbie is headless now and an old oil drain can is stuck in mower deck. I'm at Wendys eating a burger fuming mad! It's inconsiderate to leave stuff in your yard, but that I can deal with. Its when I can't see it and run over that I get mad.

Isn't it fun :laughing: I like tennis balls those suckers really fly. Seriously though the thing that really upsets me is Golf Balls. 70% of my clients live next to or right on the fairways and I end up having to walk lawns before I mow and pick up the golf balls. Those things are awesome when hit by a mower, plays H E two sticks on the deck and blades say nothing about the things they could hit.

Last edited:

lawnguy1

Threads
Ha yeah I got a few near country clubs. How many easter eggs you run over so far? Ha I've been cutting plastic eggs all day

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
The worst is dog crap on a windy day.

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

Threads
The worst is dog crap on a windy day.

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

I hate when dog crap gets stuck to your mower tires because you can smell it the whole time! that stinks.gif

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I hate when dog crap gets stuck to your mower tires because you can smell it the whole time!
13631-trash-toys-all-over-yard-stinks-gif

I don't have to many of those yards, there pretty strict here.rulez.gif People have to remove it and when they walk there dogs they have to clean up after them.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ahhhh, the benefits of a Homeowners Association:0)

Yeah The Home Owners Association doesn't care for that type of Fertilizer :laughing:

Threads
Yeah The Home Owners Association doesn't care for that type of Fertilizer :laughing:

You can tell where my dog went "number 1" in the yard because the grass is dead and you can tell where he went "number 2" because the grass is super green! Cheap fertilizer! :tongue:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
You can tell where my dog went "number 1" in the yard because the grass is dead and you can tell where he went "number 2" because the grass is super green! Cheap fertilizer! :tongue:

You can stop that from happening if you stop feeding the dog meat or meat based products. It will help.