trash and toys all over yard

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
You can stop that from happening if you stop feeding the dog meat or meat based products. It will help.

ric/lmf,
Now Fido may have some input about that(you know, canines by design are carnivores). If you take his meat products away and try to turn him into a vegetarian he's liable to stop being your "best friend":0)

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
You can stop that from happening if you stop feeding the dog meat or meat based products. It will help.

ric/lmf,
Now Fido may have some input about that(you know, canines by design are carnivores). If you take his meat products away and try to turn him into a vegetarian he's liable to stop being your "best friend":0)

Because dogs are carnivores or meat eaters they end up with a high level of protein in their diet, there system breaks the protein down and excrete it as nitrogen in the urine. Your grass has a high nitrogen content already and when he goes potty :laughing: the result is a killing of the grass from an overload of nitrogen. You will get the same kind of burn if you put a concentrated handful of fertilizer in one spot. Now whether or not he will be your bestest friend or not, well I guess you could hope he likes fish and add some veggies. Speaking of dogs and veggies, all three of my dogs like cabbage,:licking: you can only guess the result in that.

lawnguy1

Threads
Thinking some of my clients have horses I don't know about.. huge piles

Threads
I don't have to many of those yards, there pretty strict here.View attachment 13650 People have to remove it and when they walk there dogs they have to clean up after them.

We dont but we should I think I am going to tell my dogs that. I wonder if it will work??:laughing:

Threads
Thinking some of my clients have horses I don't know about.. huge piles

I call it turdalizer..:laughing: Its ok if the wind doesnt blow it back in your face, or you have to scrape it off the mower tires.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I call it turdalizer..:laughing: Its ok if the wind doesnt blow it back in your face, or you have to scrape it off the mower tires.

Horse Manure is great fertilizer and it's easy to use. Just fill some 5 gallon buckets half full of manure and fill the rest of the way with water and cap, let stand for 4 or 5 days the pour the liquid off into containers and spread in on your lawn use the remainder in flowerbeds and use it sparingly cause it's strong stuff.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Funny how sometimes a thread can "evolve" into a completely different conversation than the subject implies:0)

lawnguy1

Threads
Wjjones Haha! Ric, I've heard that before. You ever tried it? Does it work well?