Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

this is the reason for my absence on Friday,
27073164_3224780224207224_5050226447173688970_n.jpg

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

owner not home, house was a summer residence.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Bert and Chuck, my heart goes out to both of y'all.
Y'all give me cause to count my blessings.

Our aches and pains pale by comparison....but I know that's not why y'all posted.
Y'all and your spouses will now be in my daily prayers.

Nearest I come to y'all's situations is my ex-wife, who wears on her shirt sleeves that she has "19 debilitating conditions"
all of which came to light years after we split up.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Bert & Chuck,

Nothing tears at my heart more than not being able to help those within my reach, You guys and your families are in my prayers and thoughts. I know little about this condition, but I know of the pain and suffering that it contains, I feel deeply sadden for you all. The pains of daily life as we get older are hard enough, no one should have to endure the additional burden you face each day.
Your courage and commitment to your families is an inspiration to me and those around you.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I am here. What do you want me to say?

AWWWww C'mon Clyde, tell us what ya been up to, how many mowers ya got now,? are you & yours in good health,? got the SWAT team visiting on a daily basis,? do you get along with the neighbors dog,? What do you think about AMAZON delivery by drone,? ....... etc. etc. etc. ....:laughing:..:laughing: ... IF we DIDN'T want you around, we'd avoid ya !

primerbulb120

Threads

- What I've been up to? Redoing my trailer setup for this year.

- Am I in good health? Yes.

- How many mowers do I have now? About 14.

- Do I have the SWAT team visiting on a regular basis? No, as far as I know they've never been here.

- Do I get along with the neighbors' dog? The various neighbors have approximately 6 dogs. I don't have much to do with three of them, and the other three I haven't seen since I chased them through the woods on my scooter last year.

- What do I think about Amazon drone delivery? I think it will both be convenient and cause accidents.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

- What I've been up to? Redoing my trailer setup for this year.

- Am I in good health? Yes.

- How many mowers do I have now? About 14.

- Do I have the SWAT team visiting on a regular basis? No, as far as I know they've never been here.

- Do I get along with the neighbors' dog? The various neighbors have approximately 6 dogs. I don't have much to do with three of them, and the other three I haven't seen since I chased them through the woods on my scooter last year.

- What do I think about Amazon drone delivery? I think it will both be convenient and cause accidents.

That wasn't so bad was it ?? ..:laughing:..:laughing:..:thumbsup:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

spent some time working on my cub
IMG_0794.jpg