The Daily Yardman Thread

primerbulb120

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

CLYDE'S THOUGHTS WHILE EATING FROZEN BLUEBERRIES

- On Bean-Counting: I do not have the patience to be a bean counter.

- On pain and ailments: Fortunately, I am not yet old enough to suffer the majority of the ailments described in this thread.

- On the mental health and well-being of Boo: It is very unstable, and we are all greatly indebted to him for this reason.

- On my hair : It Is far too long.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

CLYDE'S THOUGHTS WHILE EATING FROZEN BLUEBERRIES

- On Bean-Counting: I do not have the patience to be a bean counter.

- On pain and ailments: Fortunately, I am not yet old enough to suffer the majority of the ailments described in this thread.

- On the mental health and well-being of Boo: It is very unstable, and we are all greatly indebted to him for this reason.

- On my hair : It Is far too long.

To summarize : Clyde YOU ! are right here, where you're supposed to be, Now don't make me speak in my teachers voice...:laughing:..:laughing:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

-

- What do I think about Amazon drone delivery? I think it will both be convenient and cause accidents.

Every time this sort of bunkum comes up and people start talking seriously about it I literally wet myself laughing.
Always from the moth of some twat who has never worked out of a delivery depot in their life.
So we are going to have 150,000 drones scooting over the city every day ? hardly.
If nothing else the solar power crowd will be sueing because of the amount of sunlight they will block out.

I once carted from an internet warehouse that put 500,000 deliveries through per day.
Around 5000 van loads of total garbage ( mostly from China ) to mostly residential addresses.
And Amazon reckon they are going to get that done, 1 at a time from a flying toy , perhaps they will if Santa gives them a hand.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

My oldest 2 boys work for the post office. One directly and the other indirectly. Between the 2 they handle over 300,000 postal boxes every day. I would love to see the sky with that many drones in it.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 195,855

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

My oldest 2 boys work for the post office. One directly and the other indirectly. Between the 2 they handle over 300,000 postal boxes every day. I would love to see the sky with that many drones in it.

Moving Target Practice buddy, Moving Target !! OOHHhhhh YEAAAAAAAHH !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Gooooood Mornin Chuck !! ..YESS.jpg ......Gooood Morning Ted !! .. Teddy 2.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Well Goood Morning Gang !! .. mechanic.jpg

Thought for today : ..mime-attachment (2).jpg

BlazNT