The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: Picture

Ha Boo-Boo,

I 'think' I got it straightened out!

YOU did ! I have to put up with this B/S photos APP in Win 10 till I can download a better pgm, VISTA WAS MADE for photos, so very easy to work with, yeah I know,..beech,beech, beech !!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Doc,

"Tankers" and belly gunners (as well as ANYBODY who flies) are nuts! Submarine-ing is great! Quiet, peaceful, hidden away.. Ya gotta love it...

Here's a picture of the forward torpedo room. All the guys are in their racks reading, being quiet and relaxed.. Not getting bounced around going over bumps or thrown around going through rough air, . . . just punching holes in the ocean.. Ahhhhhhh man, it's beauty-fullll

NO WINDOWS !! And I didn't mean Micro-Soft either !! I wanna see what's outside, N where we goin !! ..:confused2:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Time for some "warped humor" ...

2e6f217fa5a1cb19cbe915d73c6a85ae.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

YOU did ! I have to put up with this B/S photos APP in Win 10 till I can download a better pgm, VISTA WAS MADE for photos, so very easy to work with, yeah I know,..beech,beech, beech !!

Boo,
Click the windows key then type paint. You are welcome.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Vista was made for snooping into your private life then off loading what it learned to selected windows web sites so you can be exploited. :thumbdown:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Doc,

"Tankers" and belly gunners (as well as ANYBODY who flies) are nuts! Submarine-ing is great! Quiet, peaceful, hidden away.. Ya gotta love it...

Here's a picture of the forward torpedo room. All the guys are in their racks reading, being quiet and relaxed.. Not getting bounced around going over bumps or thrown around going through rough air, . . . just punching holes in the ocean.. Ahhhhhhh man, it's beauty-fullll

Well one thing for sure, they wont be hanging over the sides painting like their mates on a destroyer or carrier. :confused2:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

And on the subject of subs ,
Roger might find this interesting.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-21/hmas-ae1-submarine-found-after-century-long-search/9278782

AE 1 was our first sub, went missing all hands on board.
For some reason foreign news reports seem besotted with Pauline Hanson and report every time she farts.
Pauline is a shyster who sprouts popularism and makes a fortune from the government while pretending to lead a party.
She has a fairly rare disease where her farts come out of her mouth.

As an aside the various teams looking for the AE1 found a lot of downed aircraft.
there was a docco on the search about 10 years ago and apparently they had found so many US aircraft the US had been making large financial contributions to the search costs.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Boo,
Click the windows key then type paint. You are welcome.

I have used "paint" in the past (mainly to change a "bitmap" or "png" photo to "jpeg" or vice-versa, but thats all,) I'm not into playing. editing or tagging etc. with my photo's, I am NOT puter savvy, or a high -techhy guy, but I do know how to drill down for info. ( that USUALLY gets the results I desire) at my age, I don't want to get into learning a long drawn-out process, IF it's SIMPLE ! fast N easy (for me) ..fine ! I just now downloaded Windows Photo-Gallery ( up-dated version of what I had in VISTA ) WORKS GREAT !!! me happy as a pig in schitt!! I was trying to learn to use IRFRANVIEW, spent 1/2 a day dickin aroun with it, but the directions weren't meant for a simple-minded person such as my self, soooo I put it aside, maybe another day. Thanks for your input Chuck, your help is ALWAYS appreciated,...Boo

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Vista was made for snooping into your private life then off loading what it learned to selected windows web sites so you can be exploited. :thumbdown:

WELL Bert, I have nothing to hide that "THEY" don't already know, AND I don't give a FLYIN-FAZOO because like everybody else, I'm human, and I've done both good and bad, but my maker will handle those issues when my time comes ! ..:2cents:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

WELL Bert, I have nothing to hide that "THEY" don't already know, AND I don't give a FLYIN-FAZOO because like everybody else, I'm human, and I've done both good and bad, but my maker will handle those issues when my time comes ! ..:2cents:

Not a case of hiding bad things, it is finding out you like sardines then sending you every overpriced sardine add, sardine tourist trips, sardine eating utensils etc,etc,etc.
If you have a sick child / grandchild sending you every add for every snake oil that pretends to make your child well.
This is the sort of stuff, not taking away browine points cause you spent 10 hours looking at photos that exposed a 1/4" of nipple.