The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

I have been to Maine, thought it was nice. Just not where I wanted to settle down. Only thing in Massachusetts I like, is Boston, wife and I go there a lot when we need a break from the kids and the business.

I'd rather get poked in the eye with a sharp stick than go to Boston! And as far as their sea food is concerned, they probably import most of it from Canada...

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Nobody got nuthin' to talk about?
Where's all the posters from above?
Someone should have a point to get across.....
Or somethin' they're lookin' after...
Gov't guys to talk against?
Better baggers to take along?
Missin' some lost friends to be among?
better courses to go around....
Where is everybody at?
Ain't been this quiet before....
So much readin' that y'all're gettin' behind?
Need some new posts below......
Y'all from up top need to type beneath
Or maybe if not beside
Ya can get between.......
Need comments to live by
Or is it too much to write down?

(Got tired of typin")

Ron, don't get cross
just be creative,

I was waiting cautiously
For you to reach the letter "C"..

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
12/19/2017

I am happy to report that it has finally stopped snowing! The sun even came out!!

Here is a picture of my ex-chicken coop, now storage shed with attached woodshed and the vestibule I added on the woodshed is obvious, as is the back of the boat shed, the corner of which sits where that great big rock used to be.

Gotta go shovel now..

Roger

Attachments

• DSCN2129_993.jpg
    DSCN2129_993.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN2130_994.jpg
    DSCN2130_994.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 3

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: 12/19/2017

I am happy to report that it has finally stopped snowing! The sun even came out!!

Here is a picture of my ex-chicken coop, now storage shed with attached woodshed and the vestibule I added on the woodshed is obvious, as is the back of the boat shed, the corner of which sits where that great big rock used to be.

Gotta go shovel now..

Roger

SNOW !! SHOVEL !!

:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..::laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:.:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

I better go put on some more sun-block and get another cold drink, thermo reads 84deg. but it feels like 100 OOooooeee ( LOL )

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

I'd rather get poked in the eye with a sharp stick than go to Boston! And as far as their sea food is concerned, they probably import most of it from Canada...

No, Really, tell me how you really feel Rog

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Re: New Zealand

Bert,

I did notice the number of active volcanos in NZ, but I didn't think the population was too heavy. Sure is a beautiful place, no doubt about that!

Oz has no exclusivity when it comes to corrupt politics. The dislike for politicians is universal. That tells you all you need to know.

I didn't understand the "off shore detention".. I thought Australia was started (from a European view) as a location of "On Shore" detention..

Rog

Similar to Aust, NZ has no industry, I don't think they even make a match stick there any more.
For decades they exploited the lower NZ currency and worked as a service provider for Oz.
Thus there is no work so a lot of Kiwis spend their entire working life in Oz then retire back home.
No arguements about it having spectacular scenery.
The North Island has a big problem as the Maroi have started to realize just how bad the terms of the treaty were for them and are getting stroppy.

Off shore detention is what we do to anyone who attempts to arrive here by boat seeking refuge.
Some radical right wing morons decided that the 30,000, mostly refugees who paid for a passage to Australia risking their lives in the process would destroy the fabric of our society.
Apparently the 80,000 who lie to their govenrment, bribe officals in their home land , lie to our government to get a visa, fly into the country then vanish before they are supposed to go back are no problem.
So we are spending around $ 1,000,000 per person to have them detained in concentration camps in impoverished countries where their presence is hated.

Apparently 200 of them will be coming your way soon.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Re: 12/19/2017

SNOW !! SHOVEL !!

:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..::laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:.:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

I better go put on some more sun-block and get another cold drink, thermo reads 84deg. but it feels like 100 OOooooeee ( LOL )

Feels like 100 ?
46 C yesterday ( tomorrow to you ) got down as low as 32 C inside the house so we slept in the yard ( or attempted to ) .
More of the same today .
Not going to bother to go to the workshop did very little yesterday apart from play on the computer till the office got too hot.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Ron, don't get cross
just be creative,

I was waiting cautiously
For you to reach the letter "C"..
Rog

Weren't none beginning with "c."
Next prepositions on the list are "during" abd "except."
Havin' a hard time usin' those to end a sentence with....