RLC_6-24-2010_0151-2.jpg
100_06271.jpg

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Looks good but I don't like the tire tracks

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Threads
Here is a lawn I did yesterday for the last time this year. I think it looks great!
DSCN2602.jpg

Lohman mows lawns

Threads
Here is my lawn over the summer my bagger does a good job I think

Attachments

• image-2158801299.png
    image-2158801299.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 130

jameshobbs

Threads
A few we did

Attachments

• 100_2438.jpg
    100_2438.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 100_2434.jpg
    100_2434.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 79

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
My next "project" is to "learn more" on these forums about "striping" so I'm gonna bring this thread back to activity. I recently posted a thread with the Subject
"Blade Pitch Used By Professionals" to get some feedback about the pros & cons of pitching the blades with the "rear tip" lower than the front(referred to as "heeling the deck" versus the common blade leveling technique of the front tips lower than the back. I am specifically curious about the "cut quality", "discharge quality", "underside of deck buildup quality" and the "effect on striping quality" for these two methods. I know Gravely has two "striping kits" available(one of them referred to as a "better" hex-shaped design) and I may have to purchase a "striping kit" to get the best results if I want to start striping my yard, but I also need to know if "blade pitch" figures into striping as well. I haven't had a LOT of feedback from the "Professional Landscapers" on these forums thus far about the Blade Pitch, but I hope this will prompt some experienced replies there as well as for this thread's striping topic!!!! Come-on guys, teach me(and others) the lawn care business "secrets"!!!! I promise we won't steal your customers:0)

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
My next "project" is to "learn more" on these forums about "striping" so I'm gonna bring this thread back to activity. I recently posted a thread with the Subject
"Blade Pitch Used By Professionals" to get some feedback about the pros & cons of pitching the blades with the "rear tip" lower than the front(referred to as "heeling the deck" versus the common blade leveling technique of the front tips lower than the back. I am specifically curious about the "cut quality", "discharge quality", "underside of deck buildup quality" and the "effect on striping quality" for these two methods. I know Gravely has two "striping kits" available(one of them referred to as a "better" hex-shaped design) and I may have to purchase a "striping kit" to get the best results if I want to start striping my yard, but I also need to know if "blade pitch" figures into striping as well. I haven't had a LOT of feedback from the "Professional Landscapers" on these forums thus far about the Blade Pitch, but I hope this will prompt some experienced replies there as well as for this thread's striping topic!!!! Come-on guys, teach me(and others) the lawn care business "secrets"!!!! I promise we won't steal your customers:0)

I do not use a striping kit. As I said before I pitch the front up higher than the back if the back is higher than the front then the deck will not lay the grass down. Even on my push mowers I don't use a kit. Snapper push mowers just stripe the best. If you want to run a kit you can make your ow. If you want to stripe a big area like a ball field drag some chain link fence behind you.
I know someone will say something dumb about the chain link fence but that's what the pros use

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))