simplicity champion consumers edition PTO shut down then engine quits

U

unclecrash

• / simplicity champion consumers edition PTO shut down then engine quits
Some people think this is 20 questions won't post what they have, Need to know model type and code number of the engine, and model and serial no. of the mower as well.
who pissed in your cheerio's dont need to hear your crap 20 questions give me a brake you sound like an ass hole, Who is just trying to start shit and piss people off. Please stay off my thread if you dont have nothing good to add.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

unclecrash

U

unclecrash

Not Trying to start anything just was trying to get all the info I could to try and help. Will not stoop to your level of name calling have a good evening.
you shit comment about asking 20 questions was really not needed, that is what people do on these forums ask questions. So get to steppin peace out .

U

unclecrash

What is happening is exactly what Rivets said back in post # 2
The charging system is not keeping up with the drain the clutch is putting on the battery and when the voltage gets too low the blades shut off then the engine shuts off.
Please answer his question so we can help you
I posted the battery is holding strong charged left the house at 13.3 come home 13.3 now would i not have got home to find the battery had collapsed if that was the case ,just asking dont know the electric crap at all that is why i ask many questions but some idiot dont like questions i guess. If im incorrect please let me know how to run a test under load i had it running in the drive all day with out the pto on should i run the pto and hold a voltage meter on the battery as i figured if it was at the charge i left at 13.3 figured it was good when i got home at 13.3 and i even checked it after running for a long time with no drop from just the engine.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Well this will be the last you will hear from me.
If people what to have abusive hissy fits then there are lots of nice people who are a pleasure to converse with to occupy my free time while I check parts books or write customer invoices .
Your symptoms are 100% compatiable with a bad battery , bad charging system including bad battery cables
A battery can have 1,000,000 but if there is not sufficient active plate surface area, it will not crank the engine

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
All I asked was for you to help yourself by helping us identify your engine. If it has no engine tag, then a unit model number would give us a starting point. I think I read somewhere it might be a Kohler, but different Kohler engines have different charging systems, so we need to know which engine you have, to help you. Your language and attitude doesn’t help your cause so I hope you have better luck on a different forum, because you’ve burnt every bridge you might have had by your comments. Many of us are on different forums so we’ll be watching for you. Your language and attitude will be easy to spot, as well as your lack of personality toward those who were trying to help you. We’ll call you out very quickly. Forgot to tell checking battery load tests, which the engine is running, is very easy for those of us who understand electricity and how a batteries work. Taught my 10th grade students how to do it, so someone with your vast expertise should be able to figure it out. Gook Luck, you’ll need it.

U

unclecrash

All I asked was for you to help yourself by helping us identify your engine. If it has no engine tag, then a unit model number would give us a starting point. I think I read somewhere it might be a Kohler, but different Kohler engines have different charging systems, so we need to know which engine you have, to help you. Your language and attitude doesn’t help your cause so I hope you have better luck on a different forum, because you’ve burnt every bridge you might have had by your comments. Many of us are on different forums so we’ll be watching for you. Your language and attitude will be easy to spot, as well as your lack of personality toward those who were trying to help you. We’ll call you out very quickly. Forgot to tell checking battery load tests, which the engine is running, is very easy for those of us who understand electricity and how a batteries work. Taught my 10th grade students how to do it, so someone with your vast expertise should be able to figure it out. Gook Luck, you’ll need it.
another who skips over the pertinent info get a life cry baby, i posted the old thread with the mower numbers champion 1694455 have a nice life all ready figured it out you are all way off base, you actually think i would post to another forum not as dumb as you sound ,there are pleanty of others out there willing to help you must not of seen the dipshit who was stirring the piss pot youtube you people are so stuch on your selfs berts mobile what a joke probably the guy i here about all the time doing bad bad work

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You’re the one who seems to be crying the most. Now your say I’m supposed to know you posted numbers on another thread???? If you think we’re all idiots here, you must be a bigger fool than we are for joining and asking questions here??? Why would you do that??? I hope you continue with your rant, as this is fun watching someone make a complete fool out of himself. I don’t even have to do much to keep you on my fishing line and I’m only using 2lb. test. As I used to tell my students about dealing with customers, “He who shouts the loudest and won’t listen to you, is probably hiding something or knows he wrong, but his ego won’t let him admit it”. Let them rant, and enjoy watching the hole get deeper and deeper, but try not to smile, they’ll only get louder.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
First not all of us know what is posted in other threads. I for one don't keep up with every thread as I simply don't the time and people like is the reason I am just about quit posting anything here.

The 1694455 did not comes with a 20hp Kohler but instead came with a 20hp Briggs 358777-0280-E1 which a v-twin which has a similar looking air filter box as a Kohler Command v-twin.

Now if it does have a Kohler CV20 or similar it is a transplanted engine and I do hate it when the label goes missing. This is why I records every customer equipment numbers as I have seen labels to go awol between time they are in the shop.

As for the shutdown both PTO and fuel solenoid operates off the same ignition switch circuit and be as simple as a bad wire terminal loosing contact since they use F56 terminals.

In this case the wiring schematics for the 1694455 are dealer only accessible. I could post them but the flame throwing here has cause me not to be willing to do that.

U

unclecrash

First not all of us know what is posted in other threads. I for one don't keep up with every thread as I simply don't the time and people like is the reason I am just about quit posting anything here.

The 1694455 did not comes with a 20hp Kohler but instead came with a 20hp Briggs 358777-0280-E1 which a v-twin which has a similar looking air filter box as a Kohler Command v-twin.

Now if it does have a Kohler CV20 or similar it is a transplanted engine and I do hate it when the label goes missing. This is why I records every customer equipment numbers as I have seen labels to go awol between time they are in the shop.

As for the shutdown both PTO and fuel solenoid operates off the same ignition switch circuit and be as simple as a bad wire terminal loosing contact since they use F56 terminals.

In this case the wiring schematics for the 1694455 are dealer only accessible. I could post them but the flame throwing here has cause me not to be willing to do that.