simplicity champion consumers edition PTO shut down then engine quits

U

unclecrash

• / simplicity champion consumers edition PTO shut down then engine quits
flame my nuts that was not necessary , everyone in here is so hell bent on the state of affairs in the world you totally skip over shit your post was the most informative and sorry dont need your schematics as i have them. like i stated once again you read between the lines as i posted the link right HERE IN THIS THREAD but you neglected to see them for what ever reason, my problem is solved nice try though im a mechanic my self and smarter than most these a holes , after stating that the battery checked out fine why no one tell me to check the resistance of the clutch OH SHIT NO PAINS NO BRAINS AND THE RIVET ASS CALLS HIMSELF A TEACHER LMMFAO. They were all so hell bent on trying to lecture me on my potty mouth when they should have told the other ass haT WHO STARTED THIS CRAP WITH ME TO STICK IT, HE WAS VERY QUICK TO CHECK OUT TOO EMBARRASSED OF HIS STUPID POST HLW49 YOUR A STRAIGHT UP DICK HEAD THE KIND OF GUY I USED TO SMACK FOR LESS!!!

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
So I guess my 2lb. test line is still holding. You’re starting to shout louder, notice all caps and poor language. Looks like my recent observation might be coming true. Badmouthing members on this forum only shows use that you’re not a smart as you want us to think you are. If you’re such a good mechanic, you should at least be able to tell us what engine you without the ID tag. A Courage, Command, K-Series, etc. plus a basic model number by cross referencing HP. A good small engine mechanic can tell by looking at the engine. Model and spec. numbers tell us the differences in the different engines as specified by the equipment manufacturer. I can tell you this, clutch manufacturers do not publish electrical specifications on their products. If you get lucky when you contact them, you might get that info depending on who you talk to. You don’t even tell us the manufacturer of the clutch, could be Warner, Extreme, Rotary, Stens, Bornag, Norman, etc. each manufacturer has different specs. Maybe this answers your question, but I’m sure you’ll tell me I’m wrong again, then I’ll switch to a 1 lb. tippet.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
What you got to remember is that many mechanics are great when it comes to the mechanical stuff but have no idea what they are doing when comes to electrical and electronics. Now I was trained in electronics and electrical with the mechanical side self taught. even after 12 yrs of working on these engines I still pull the manuals for specs. Far too many to remember like the back on my hand.

I got a brother that is a heavy equipment mechanic but is totally lost when comes to the wiring of them. He can't find his way out a wet paper bag with both ends open. He has this attitude that he knows it all. Well when it to electrical I can run rings around him which like you gets pissed off when I try to help him out. I have learned just don't even bother to try to help any more. All can do is just sit back and watch him waste his money over something all he had to do was a few electrical checks. The last job I was pull in on he had already spent nearly $400 when it was only a fifty cent terminal that was bad.

As I said I came in late to this thread but had to verify what the equipment was so I could even pull the manuals on this end. As I said the electrical information (schematics) are flagged as dealer only item on the Power Portal.

1629575460888.png

IF you guys were on the Professional forum that I administrate all parties showing their backsides would be kick off; after a fair warning. The offending posts would be deleted no matter what. I don't put with the BS at all over there at all.

Last edited:
U

unclecrash

What you got to remember is that many mechanics are great when it comes to the mechanical stuff but have no idea what they are doing when comes to electrical and electronics. Now I was trained in electronics and electrical with the mechanical side self taught. even after 12 yrs of working on these engines I still pull the manuals for specs. Far too many to remember like the back on my hand.

I got a brother that is a heavy equipment mechanic but is totally lost when comes to the wiring of them. He can't find his way out a wet paper bag with both ends open. He has this attitude that he knows it all. Well when it to electrical I can run rings around him which like you gets pissed off when I try to help him out. I have learned just don't even bother to try to help any more. All can do is just sit back and watch him waste his money over something all he had to do was a few electrical checks. The last job I was pull in on he had already spent nearly $400 when it was only a fifty cent terminal that was bad.

As I said I came in late to this thread but had to verify what the equipment was so I could even pull the manuals on this end. As I said the electrical information (schematics) are flagged as dealer only item on the Power Portal.

View attachment 58002

IF you guys were on the Professional forum that I administrate all parties showing their backsides would be kick off. I don't put with the BS at all over there at all.
no see that is where you are wrong im not pissed off cause your trying to help i get pissed at the stupid comments you people have to bring that is it. not for the good help no one needs to lecture people and say stupid shit like people are flame throwing that does not help when people are all ready upset at another bozo who started the crap with me it just adds to the bullshit and makes one like me think much less of you!! Not too hard to figure out.
So I guess my 2lb. test line is still holding. You’re starting to shout louder, notice all caps and poor language. Looks like my recent observation might be coming true. Badmouthing members on this forum only shows use that you’re not a smart as you want us to think you are. If you’re such a good mechanic, you should at least be able to tell us what engine you without the ID tag. A Courage, Command, K-Series, etc. plus a basic model number by cross referencing HP. A good small engine mechanic can tell by looking at the engine. Model and spec. numbers tell us the differences in the different engines as specified by the equipment manufacturer. I can tell you this, clutch manufacturers do not publish electrical specifications on their products. If you get lucky when you contact them, you might get that info depending on who you talk to. You don’t even tell us the manufacturer of the clutch, could be Warner, Extreme, Rotary, Stens, Bornag, Norman, etc. each manufacturer has different specs. Maybe this answers your question, but I’m sure you’ll tell me I’m wrong again, then I’ll switch to a 1 lb. tippet.
shove it where the sun dont shine ass hole dont need your bullshit go back to school and figure out how to fix your brain to help instead of lecture people your, your help tactics are ignorant, try helping someone instead of preaching your bullshit you sound like peebody lmmfao at you.

U

unclecrash

your 2lb test must be choking off your nuts lmmfao better remove it you cry baby hey maybe a rivet is your repair for everything sure seems that way as you didnt have a clue when it came to the right diagnosis on my mower you remind me of my doctor what an ass he is , come there tell him the problem gives you a med send you home come back for the next five months with the same problem as he ignores what is said ,then they finally start bashing you cause they are so stupid like you and cant figure it out so they start hazing and trying to push ya away lmmfao what a poindexter you sound like go retrain your brains as its lacking oxygen from you choking your nuts off with your silly string.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

unclecrash

hey douche bag its all ready fixed just goes to show how stupid you sound.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
no see that is where you are wrong im not pissed off cause your trying to help i get pissed at the stupid comments you people have to bring that is it. not for the good help no one needs to lecture people and say stupid shit like people are flame throwing that does not help when people are all ready upset at another bozo who started the crap with me it just adds to the bullshit and makes one like me think much less of you!! Not too hard to figure out.
No problem I just set you handle to ignore so I don't see your posts any more. That solve the problem on my end as your attitude stinks and I don't want my kids seeing your posts.

U

unclecrash

No problem I just set you handle to ignore so I don't see your posts any more. That solve the problem on my end as your attitude stinks and I don't want my kids seeing your posts.
suck it ass wipe you just come here to fuck with me just like the rest after telling your dumb ass i all ready fixed it you posted links just to make you look good sorry stuff your links in your ass i have asked to be deleted but hey the dumb fucks want to keep hazing people so here we go fuck you all right in your ass you little butt hurt bitches

U

unclecrash

and that just shows your iggnorance as my last comment was not directed at you it was for the dumb school boy teacher.

U

unclecrash

shove it where the sun dont shine ass hole dont need your bullshit go back to school and figure out how to fix your brain to help instead of lecture people your, your help tactics are ignorant, try helping someone instead of preaching your bullshit you sound like peebody lmmfao at you.