Reverse Kill Switch

tybilly

Threads
Hey yall, i have a 46 " craftsman gold series 2013 mower i bought from sears, and when i put the mower in reverse, while blades are engaged it kills the mower, is there any way around this feature? because i would really like to be able to use my reverse while mowing!

sorry sir,safety features are there for a reason, to keep you and your loved ones safe,i cant suggest someone to modify to mow in reverse.thankyou for your question .

briggs

Threads
timthumb.php

zogi.AuSt.8.jpeg

:thumbsup:

briggs

Threads
sorry sir,safety features are there for a reason, to keep you and your loved ones safe,i cant suggest someone to modify to mow in reverse.thankyou for your question .

:thumbsup: i don't do anything that is un-safe nor will i tell anyone to do so ..I would feel bad if someone got hurt because i told someone to disconnect a safety switch

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I think if you look up the case she wasn't driving the car. Also the coffee pot was over heating the coffee and they knew it. I don't think you would get third degree burns from normal coffee. I don't know anything about the Walmart shelf case. I believe in our justice system as being fair as a rule. No its not a 100% but its what we have.

I know I read about a case the lady got coffee at the drive up window.

If the coffee pot was over heating the coffee then I see how she won.