Restaurant..

Bison

Threads
What about Subway?
Subway is not really a restaurant,it is OK for food on the go,its not something one wants to do for a night out... is it?:wink:

Hamburger joints are the worst:thumbdown:
I can't believe people actualy eat that carbage they sell there..yuk!..:frown:

Threads
Subway is not really a restaurant,it is OK for food on the go,its not something one wants to do for a night out... is it?:wink:

Hamburger joints are the worst:thumbdown:
I can't believe people actualy eat that carbage they sell there..yuk!..:frown:

I just want to find somewhere i can get a big slab of brisket...

Bison

Threads
Butcher should have it

I feed that crap to the dog :tongue:

LandN

Threads
wife and i hit our favorite small town diner this morning(25miles away)for breakfast,i always get their country skillet and it is smokin hot till the last fork/spoon full. it goes like this, a mound of hash browns and generous amounts of onion and green pepper covered with sausage gravy over that is 2 slices of cheese over that is 2 over medium eggs with diced up sausage all over and on a separate dish with pancakes. pippin hot coffee for 7.99 :licking::licking::licking::licking:and i usually don't eat no more till way late in the day

Bison

Threads
wife and i hit our favorite small town diner this morning(25miles away)for breakfast,i always get their country skillet and it is smokin hot till the last fork/spoon full. it goes like this, a mound of hash browns and generous amounts of onion and green pepper covered with sausage gravy over that is 2 slices of cheese over that is 2 over medium eggs with diced up sausage all over and on a separate dish with pancakes. pippin hot coffee for 7.99 :licking::licking::licking::licking:and i usually don't eat no more till way late in the day
Neither would i,i would prob fall sick from the gross sausage and that gravy:wink:

Bison

Threads
Your a cattle man.. What is your favorite cut of beef?
I used to be a cattleman but switched to bison 16 yrs ago.
The cuts in cattle and bison are the same, but the buffalo tastes way better:licking:
i like the tenderloin,rib eye and strip loin the best for steak.I don't like T-bone steak cause of the bone in and the piece of tenderloin in it which is usually fried to h3ll before the rest of the meat is done .
Next the eye of round(Salted and peppered and fried in a dutch oven in butter till crusty on the outside and rare in the center, then sliced really thin across the grain,use the original gravy brazed with a bit of water(nothing further added)with it Yummi:wink:

When i butcher a beef or bison,the whole front half goes into ground beef/bison

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
I used to be a cattleman but switched to bison 16 yrs ago.
The cuts in cattle and bison are the same, but the buffalo tastes way better:licking:
i like the tenderloin,rib eye and strip loin the best for steak.I don't like T-bone steak cause of the bone in and the piece of tenderloin in it which is usually fried to h3ll before the rest of the meat is done .
Next the eye of round(Salted and peppered and fried in a dutch oven in butter till crusty on the outside and rare in the center, then sliced really thin across the grain,use the original gravy brazed with a bit of water(nothing further added)with it Yummi:wink:

When i butcher a beef or bison,the whole front half goes into ground beef/bison

I've never tried buffalo but I've been meaning to. There's a restaurant called "Ted's Montana Grill" ("Ted" as in Ted Turner :wink: ) here in Atlanta. Buffalo is leaner than beef and therefore healthier -- correct?

Last edited:

Bison

Threads
I've never tried buffalo but I've been meaning to. There 's a restaurant called "Ted's Montana Grill" ("Ted" as in Ted Turner :wink: ) here in Atlanta. Buffalo is leaner than beef and therefore healthier -- correct?
Correct in every way my friend:thumbsup: