Potential name change opinions needed

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Back many years ago we had I thing called a phone book. It played a part in picking your company name. People wanted their name first in the listing. So you ended up with names like A LAWN CARE
AA-AAA anything to be the first name.

Threads
Back many years ago we had I thing called a phone book. It played a part in picking your company name. People wanted their name first in the listing. So you ended up with names like A LAWN CARE
AA-AAA anything to be the first name.

If you want it to be towards the top of internet searches (if you have a website) maybe call it Your Town Lawn Care.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
If you want it to be towards the top of internet searches (if you have a website) maybe call it Your Town Lawn Care.

The Your Town thing would work as long as someone else isn't using it. Something you may want to keep in mind when selecting your name may be the cost involved when it comes to advertising, having your truck or trailer done with your name or having magnetic signs made etc. Charging by the letter can get a little expensive.

You could also use the name of the county you live in and make it county name finest lawn care.

briggs

Threads
a+ lawn care sounds good or A1 lawn care

Parkmower

Threads
Fairway lawn.
Putting green lawns.
Any kind of golf course reference makes people think manicured like a golf course

mikec280

Threads
Now A+ Lawn Care sounds better! :laughing:

Haha I must agree lol. Thanks for all the advice guys. I'm pretty certain I'm going to go with Mountaineer Lawn Care. I have a logo already I found online the other day that should work out well with it.

mikec280

Threads
Well back to the drawing board. I guess I misspelled mountaineer earlier and it didn't show up. Upon looking again, there's 5 business already. :( my wife like's A+ so I need to brainstorm and research some more. I like the golf suggestions as I do play golf.

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hillbilly Weedpluckers

The Grass Pastor........"Your lawn is almost heaven "

Blueridge lawn maintenence.

Ridge runner mowing