Potential name change opinions needed

Mid TN Lawn

Threads
I'm thinking of new names for my business. Here's what I have: A+ Lawn Care(wife's suggestion) Elite Lawn Care Mountaineer Lawn Care(I live in WV) I'm very picky and I've been googling names for over a week. Help! :)[/QUOTE
You also need to consider email and website availability and ease of web address when choosing your name around here must be a dozen A + lawn cares stick with a professional sounding name that allows you to become as large as you want. Once you pick it your stick with it as everything from banks to insurance, licenses etc,. Will have it on there plus your ein from irs

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Haha I must agree lol. Thanks for all the advice guys. I'm pretty certain I'm going to go with Mountaineer Lawn Care. I have a logo already I found online the other day that should work out well with it.

How about, From The Ground Up Lawncare. that kinda says you do everything involving lawn care. per google

mikec280

Threads
Well I've been thinking lately on Kanawha Valley Lawn Care. I live in the "Kanawha Valley" so maybe I'll go with it.

mikec280

Threads
What do you guys think about A.C. Lawn Care? Those are the first name initials of my kids. I still like KV lawn care but my dad says its not unique. But like I said, it serves its purpose.

Mid TN Lawn

Threads
Remember name can make or break you need to be easy to remember easy for people to google

mikec280

Threads
Remember name can make or break you need to be easy to remember easy for people to google

I never dreamed I would stress myself so much over a name. It's hard to find a name not in use and still be unique. I figure if I put periods between A and C it could throw off google searches. I'm lost lol.

LoCo86

Threads
I never dreamed I would stress myself so much over a name. It's hard to find a name not in use and still be unique. I figure if I put periods between A and C it could throw off google searches. I'm lost lol.

Go with something that fits you. Come up with your own name and with that feeling of "Eureka!" You will feel like you own that name and want to make it a brand.

mikec280

Threads
Go with something that fits you. Come up with your own name and with that feeling of "Eureka!" You will feel like you own that name and want to make it a brand.

Yeah Loco you hit the nail on the head. I told my wife the same thing earlier. I haven't found something where I'm like, yeah that's it. I thought of Country Roads Lawn Care. It's our theme in WV, Country Roads by John Denver.

LoCo86

Threads
Yeah Loco you hit the nail on the head. I told my wife the same thing earlier. I haven't found something where I'm like, yeah that's it. I thought of Country Roads Lawn Care. It's our theme in WV, Country Roads by John Denver.

I think names that are abstract from the lawn mowing scene seem to do better in the business world. Such as your " Country Roads". There is a company in California that does very well called " Gothic Landscaping". What I'm saying is don't feel like you have to confine your business name to just generic lawn terms.

mikec280

Threads
Loco, I think that's my problem. Exactly what you said. I feel like if I stray away from "lawn names" that it may not be "right" so to speak. I like country roads and may go with it.