Mower Humor

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
that must be some pretty solid ground under there. My backyard doesn't have quite that much standing water, but if I tried running my Ferris IS2600Z through it right now it would be sunk clear up to the fuel tanks. Don't ask me how I know or what kind of a mess it left - yikes!

My back yard slopes to the middle from 3 directions. The middle of those slopes, it slopes slightly to the south. It should drain the back yard. But on the edge of the south side, there's a hump, that won't allow the back yard water to drain.
I'm trying to decide if I want to bury perforated drainage pipe, dig it out or bring in some dirt to raise the level above the hump.
Even my JD mower (a typical mower, not a ZTR) gets stuck there.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Adding a french drain would be cheapest imo.

But if you can access the dirt easily, that would be a great solution.

platefire

Threads
Well the statement "will mow for food" need to be accompanied by the picture of a Goat to make sense!

Regarding fast food, I went to Burger King this week and ordered a to-go from the inside counter.
I had a coupon for large size combo and they handed me small drink cups and I had to point out
that the order was large size. Then after that they put a small cup out in front of me and said "that is
what you can put my tip in" I'm still in shocko_O

Honest Abe

Threads
Well the statement "will mow for food" need to be accompanied by the picture of a Goat to make sense!

Regarding fast food, I went to Burger King this week and ordered a to-go from the inside counter.
I had a coupon for large size combo and they handed me small drink cups and I had to point out
that the order was large size. Then after that they put a small cup out in front of me and said "that is
what you can put my tip in" I'm still in shocko_O
I'd have cancelled my order and turned around and left . . . . . .